What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

Done at the request of the then crown, one king was keeping old school with all the kilts and pipes, William of orange went for a more modern approach to win favour, the modern v old has always been a good argument starter, even in fishing it seems.

Halford v Skues on fly fishing, and the argument that it is unsporting to use any other approach than a dry fly in a natural drift, and angled from the bank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this movie in the theatre. :oops: Have a set of desk speakers hooked up to a laptop while I do bottles and clean the bar/dancehall.  That's what happens when you just give youtube it's head and let it pick the stream, I started off listening to the Dorseyland Jazz Band.  Bwaahhh!  A bit further on is Lee Marvin singing I Was Born Under A Wandering Star.  They actually used to play this on the radio!

On that note you get any shine in the great north .

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

One Christmas we were standing in the moonlight in a snowy field with the men who'd walked out from the farm to push our car out, drinking home brew out of a jar and I wrote a poem about it:

Christmas comes but once a year,

You push, I'll steer.