Meet Charles

fudgecat

Thanks he called Charles but has nickname Charliecat. He always wants to go outside at about 2 am and returns about 7 am for breakfast then sleeps all day. :wink:

He had a brother called Fudgecat that was killed about 18 months ago by a mad motorist, So as you can see i took on his name in his memory. Hence my name fudgecat :wink:

Edited by fudgecat

You think that dog looks broken? Check out mine... Looks proper knackered!Yes, i gave her easter eggs and told my kids she is the real easter bunny...!

:rolleyes:

40 years ago I shot an enormous jack-rabbit and when I brought it back to my sister's I told these 2 little kids I'd killed the Easter Bunny. I didn't think they'd take it so hard.....

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a picture of my cat, Lottie.

ratu4eru.jpg

We got her 6 months a go from a cat rescue place. She's one of the friendliest cats I've ever met. We'll often see her out the window being petted by passers bys and the neighbours without a care in the world. My friends when they visit say she's more like a dog as she rolls over and wants her tummy rubbed all the time.