Can you drink the water in France?

cobleyn

i lived in spain for a number of years and drank water from the tap there although your not ment to because of all the chlorine in it but the spanish drink it cos there used to it. i never had a problem with it either apart from it tastes like swimming pool water and doesnt quench your thirst.

The french water has got to be better than the spanish but probably still tastes funny lol.

Drink bottled id say u dont want the trots when your there :shock: << thats the face u will being pulling on the bog :lol:

Always best to check with the lake where you are going, but if you do have to use bottled water buy it over here its cheaper (i think!)

Ive been drinking our water for 7 & 1/2 years and Im still alive! In fact our water has a better purity reading than the UK... so it maybe a question for me now..

Can I drink the water in the UK?

LOL

So will boiling kill the virus?

If a rat with weils disease piddled into a lake, it would still be safe to boil and drink the water...........a rolling boil renders all water safe.....keenook you would not last long in the wilds in a survival situation! any way this is going of topic

Always best to check with the lake where you are going, but if you do have to use bottled water buy it over here its cheaper (i think!)

Ive been drinking our water for 7 & 1/2 years and Im still alive! In fact our water has a better purity reading than the UK... so it maybe a question for me now..

Can I drink the water in the UK?

LOL

Good point! :lol: you've got me worrying now, its all i ever drink :lol:

Guest keenook
So will boiling kill the virus?

If a rat with weils disease piddled into a lake, it would still be safe to boil and drink the water...........a rolling boil renders all water safe.....keenook you would not last long in the wilds in a survival situation! any way this is going of topic

Longer than you, I have been trained, drink you rat water, good luck!

Guest keenook
Keenock... we are quite civilised here, our lake water stays where it is meant to be in the lake!!!!

We, and our guests, enjoy clean and gorgeous water from the mains supply for drinking, showers & everything else!

And where did I say anything different???