HELP!!! WHERE CAN I TAKE THE MISSUS??????

alright lads,

well i know that its a cardinal sin but ive decided to bring my missus fishing with me for a few days, only problem is, she doesnt do bivvy's or roughing it!!! :oops::roll: so i need to find a place that has accomodation on the lake (log cabin etc) fully loaded with shower, toilets and a proper bed. now i went to anglers paradise a few years ago and loved it but the cabins arent actually on the lakes. so can anyone suggest anywhere that fits my criteria????? as many suggestions as possible please lads as some places might be fully booked!!!!!

cheers!!!

bill :D

magic! absolute magic!!!

Hi Bill,

You do realise that you will go to 'Hell' if you take the missus!!! Does she fish? if not lets hope she can at least do a tea and bacon buttie!!! (lets see how many that upsets!!!)

Have you tried Centre Parcs? I know they are not log cabins but most of the lodges back onto a lake of some sort.

Fish Safe

Keepin' it reel

Speall

Milton Pools near Oxford would tick all the necessary boxes. Tackle shop, cracking cafe and newly built chalet/bungalows for rent.

Night fishing is permitted, it's advisable to book in advance for the Specimen Pool, though.

Your lady could drive into Oxford for a little retail therapy if she were bored, leaving you to target them catfish and carp in the Specimen Pool.

I've done a couple of weekends on there and really like it.

Take a look on Fisheries .co.uk. For recent catch reports go to www.miltonpoolsfishery.co.uk

Ian

milton pools really nice place to fish can be a tricky little water dont over do it with bait simple method will sufice. the cabins a just that no bed or electrictay but enough room or two with bed chairs,the motorway side can be a bit noise the m40 runs along side it and dose ont stop day or night. most popular swims are 1,2 ,3,4, ,5,6 they allhave cabins 13,14,15, are good they dont have cabins 16,17, have cabins and i think 18,19 done cant remeber.

7,8 ,9,10 and 11,12 they have cabins but are all on the motorway side dont get me wrong good swims but noise. park and ride only 10mins from the fishery so she can go shopping as welder said cracking cafe and ray and val are really nice peolpe i cant rate them enough they are always nice and friendly their really nice to the little lad when he comes with me.

but do phone and book because it can get bizzy.

In kent ashford there a place called chequer tree fishery in ashford used to fish there a bit when i was younger,theyve got cabins right next to a lake showers noice place,pub the lot a few lakes,fish to mid 20s sturgeon

dont believe a word of it :wink:

have you sorted the bloke out with his alrams yet????