New purchases

B B

6 minutes ago, mrmud said:

I've only got the single ring version and that sounds like a jet when it I wack it up. Cooked this up on it other night 

IMG20240914220136.thumb.jpg.3f0cf1dc6d7e23ff558c62ce223a1332.jpg

12 hours ago, Higham1987 said:

Arrived this morning....

20240917_101823.thumb.jpg.20c6fc783a2f45127c628832c45fd00c.jpg

Boil a kettle in about 3 seconds 🤣🤣

Wife says this sounds like a plain taking off 🤣🤣

Edited by Higham1987

13 minutes ago, Higham1987 said:

Wife says this sounds like a plain taking off 🤣🤣

Mine does so can only imagine how load yours is. Bet it eats the gas on full power. I went for the single one as I thought gas would last longer.

Don't take your eyes off it for too long.

I killed my kettle as I put kettle on to brew, then had a bite and by the time I finished landing the fish it had boiled dry and melted the handle. There supposed to be really good in the wind though. 

28 minutes ago, mrmud said:

Mine does so can only imagine how load yours is. Bet it eats the gas on full power. I went for the single one as I thought gas would last longer.

I killed my kettle as I put kettle on to brew, then had a bite and by the time I finished landing the fish it had boiled dry and melted the handle. There supposed to be really good in the wind though. 

I've not gone for normal gas, gone for a perchance gas that should last longer (apparently)

I only tend to brew up for myself, I've got/had what mates call a selfish kettle that only does 1 brew 🤣🤣

Edited by Higham1987

9 hours ago, mrmud said:

I've only got the single ring version and that sounds like a jet when it I wack it up. Cooked this up on it other night 

IMG20240914220136.thumb.jpg.3f0cf1dc6d7e23ff558c62ce223a1332.jpg

Nice looking dinner that!

8 hours ago, mrmud said:

8 hours ago, Higham1987 said:

I've not gone for normal gas, gone for a perchance gas that should last longer (apparently)

I only tend to brew up for myself, I've got/had what mates call a selfish kettle that only does 1 brew 🤣🤣

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I did a small breakdown review of various makes of gas canisters here:

I'm still of the opinion that Coleman aren't the best, but are the cheapest of the 'premium' brands. There is possibly a link to a cheap eBay supplier for boxes of 6 Coleman £27.45 carriage free.

Brew up for yourself, you selfish man, 😂 

I'm the same, my Bialetti Coffee maker is exactly right for 1 mug. So if I offer coffee, you must be special for me to offer you one and put it on specifically for you.

1 minute ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I don't know if anyone remembers, but I did a small breakdown review of various makes of gas canisters here:

I'm still of the opinion that Coleman aren't the best, but are the cheapest of the 'premium' brands. There is possibly a link to a cheap eBay supplier for boxes of 6 Coleman £27.45 carriage free.

I'm the same, my Bialetti Coffee maker is exactly right for 1 mug. So if I offer coffee, you must be special for me to offer you one and put it on specifically for you.

Love a good coffee me

https://skullcrushercoffee.com/

Oooooo it's gooooood.

I can do 2 brews with it, but it will be half a cup 🤣🤣

8 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

TBF it went down a treat with a brew made with my 2 man kettle

I second that 😜.

Will have to see what deals I can find on the other brands. TBF I only went for the Coleman as it was £21.45 from tacletavern(did post a link on here the other week, probably why they went out of stock so fast 🤔).