Michelle in eastenders 

stu pot went in adverts

Mark in eastenders

mrs mcklusky in morse and a couple of other bits

mr bronson did a few bits as well

bout the only ones I remember

i had the hots for miss booth 

Edited by framey

Well, just replaced my elastics with cable ties as per the recommendations in the Carpfeed article. Total weight saving of 1.5lb and a not inconsiderable volume of material. Nice and firm but still comfy with the memory foam base. Now to source a smaller/lighter pillow to cut down weight a little further👍

257B36A0-4530-4DAB-B261-63FDD0EADFBB.jpeg

3 minutes ago, yonny said:

Decent enough. What kind of bedchair was it buddy?

blooming big heavy Benchmark X! With my advancing years the one thing I can’t manage without is a large bedchair🥴.

The weight saving issue is quite addictive though, isn’t it!? 
I’ve swopped Stainless for Jag Black. Switched barrow bags and rod holdalls for small ruck sack and quiver. The Neville’s are smaller/lighter than the old Fox’s. I’ve been ruthless with terminal tackle, got a smaller box. Ditched the big rig board and removed loads of ‘just in case’ items too👍

6 hours ago, StinkyMink said:

What difference does a few pounds here and there make when you are pushing a barrow?

It's only a few pounds here and there if you consider them as individual items. You need to consider the whole package. When we save 4 kg going from stainless to titanium or ali bankware, 5 kg on the lightweight bedchair, 3 kg on the lightweight sleeping bag, 5 kg on the lightweight shelter, and then start to work on all the bits and pieces, you end up saving 25 kg which when you take the mobile approach to angling is well worth doing imo.

7 hours ago, StinkyMink said:

What difference does a few pounds here and there make when you are pushing a barrow?

What is easier to push, a light barrow or a heavy barrow?

Any weight saving is a bonus