Back to pastures old

elmoputney

55 minutes ago, B B said:

Back on the dock early tomorrow morning for a minimum 24 hrs suntan lotion is packed,  was planned for the weekend which has a rainy forecast again 🙄 the customer I’m working for told me to go fishing mid wk and finish the job on the weekend… he’s a fellow fisherman.  

Be rude not too mate, tight lines with good line lay old bean. 

Iv been soaking some air dried baits there about 14 mm now popped one and a chop in a glass of water just to time them been 2 hrs and they’re still firmish  Hopefully the silver fish will have trouble with them and give the Carp a chance to find the baits. …@ Elmo you would have nightmares with the shoals of silvers on the dock 🤪

2 hours ago, B B said:

Iv been soaking some air dried baits there about 14 mm now popped one and a chop in a glass of water just to time them been 2 hrs and they’re still firmish  Hopefully the silver fish will have trouble with them and give the Carp a chance to find the baits. …@ Elmo you would have nightmares with the shoals of silvers on the dock 🤪

Feed em off with particles mate or wait til night time to bait up, or just fish the deepest part of the lake where they will bother you less. Even if they can't eat them they will still move them about because they are scum 😂

I am awake at this time of night because the smoke alarm started going off, it was full of water from the bathroom. Oh the joys of being a grown up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I thought I might as well have another night as I’m here got a early pack up tho apparently there’s a storm a coming

A guy opposite has had a great session which included my target fish that went 40.4oz 😞 he’s fished well had 5 fish all above 25lb he travelled up from Devon nice guy and well deserved result 👍IMG_7142.thumb.jpeg.4dba7ecfbf7b2d0e044f68012b18df53.jpeg