Black Friday

snowmanstevo

11 minutes ago, Highy said:

A.D have a few good deals...adding to it everyday.

Be very careful there buddy. They increased their prices 3 weeks ago. The law says a price must be held for min 3 weeks before it can be called a reduction/sale. Essentially they increased the prices ready to make it look like a sale for BF when in fact it's the same price as before. WHICH? reckon 90 to 95 % of BF deals are done the same. For the most part it's all a big scam. You're better off waiting until January.

Tbf I got my groundhog brolly last year on a 4hr deal off AD for £75 2 days before Black Friday. Still can’t get it anywhere under £100 and it’s been a cracking bit of kit mega light,sturdy enough and my stealth hasn’t seen light of day this season due to it 🙄😂😂😬

F51B1530-7A0E-4379-AA0F-D4FA92B321D5.png

1 hour ago, yonny said:

Be very careful there buddy. They increased their prices 3 weeks ago. The law says a price must be held for min 3 weeks before it can be called a reduction/sale. Essentially they increased the prices ready to make it look like a sale for BF when in fact it's the same price as before. WHICH? reckon 90 to 95 % of BF deals are done the same. For the most part it's all a big scam. You're better off waiting until January.

A bit like sofa company's...thats wot I'm gonna do...wait till January as mi mum n dad and nan n Grandad both getting £50 vouchers for crimbo for me.

1 minute ago, yonny said:

Now that is a bargain in every sense of the word mate.

Was waiting for the ‘catch’ but fair play it was good to it’s word. It was on from 8-12 and me being a sad git checked just after 12 and it had gone back up to £100 😂😂😬

For a short session,roving angler it’s a 10/10 from me,definitely does everything it says on the tin. 😬😎🎣

35 minutes ago, framey said:

But they want a penny of £700 for a 3 rod set of rx+ before they add discount lol

That's only one item though and I wouldn't be interested in spending that much on bite alarms anyway, 

But if you care to look there are things I doubt you will find cheaper elsewhere when you apply the code and it's a local shop surely it is better to support them than the big ones 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

I hav e seem one place that seems to be doing good deals 

https://vale-royal-angling-centre.myshopify.com/

Never used them myself though 

15 minute drive from me,been there for years,belting little shop bought loads from there over the past 20years. 😎👍🏼

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

That's only one item though and I wouldn't be interested in spending that much on bite alarms anyway, 

But if you care to look there are things I doubt you will find cheaper elsewhere when you apply the code and it's a local shop surely it is better to support them than the big ones 

Only the 1 item I am toying with buying though hahaha.

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

It does say they will price match on there site 

Point is
they all hike their prices up to make it look like a sale When in reality it’s all ......well you know!!

I never expect any discount whatever shop I go into but I wouldn’t expect to pay over RRP lol

13 minutes ago, framey said:

Point is
they all hike their prices up to make it look like a sale When in reality it’s all ......well you know!!

I never expect any discount whatever shop I go into but I wouldn’t expect to pay over RRP lol

I agree there aren't that many great deals around today, but depending on what you want you can save from them, I've hardly seen anything that is cheaper today than usual on AD, I haven't ever really looked at those kind of alarms so can't really say what they would usually go for what is the rrp on them BTW? 

Saved hundreds.... thousands even.... bought nowt....!

saw a pole that was £2,000 last month get upped to £2,699 the week before Black Friday and then reduced to to £2,399 for the sale... so with that in mind all I can suggest is do your homework a month or so before and plan your purchases accordingly