What bivvy?

7 minutes ago, pablo7uk said:

Ah yeah bit far for me that bivvy, I'm based in Central Lancashire.

I'm gonna keep my eyes open now I kno better what to look for etc maybe I just need to splash out on a brand new cyprinus and never look back haha

I'm Lancashire (Wigan) too...i look within 30 mile radius...Shpock, Gumtree, Ebay.

It's like the saying..."Buy cheap Buy twice".

Go for something decent. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, pablo7uk said:

Just got myself a second hand JRC extreme tx 2 Man bivvy. Think I got myself a good deal and the patience paid off. It's only ever been set up once and got it for £180 delivered.

Is it twin skin with the mozzy net on each internal section?? 

Bargain 

• 4 weeks later...

Well after much drama over the Christmas period with courier the bivvy arrived!! Very happy with it and it's very spacious! Did a practice run with it in the back garden haha

Any tips on getting the material tight all round? Maybe it's because the grass was very wet but whenever I pulled the pegs tight they pulled out of the ground.

IMG_20200104_164956.jpg

IMG_20200104_165247.jpg

11 hours ago, pablo7uk said:

Well after much drama over the Christmas period with courier the bivvy arrived!! Very happy with it and it's very spacious! Did a practice run with it in the back garden hahaimageproxy.php?img=&key=8b150d27ab1b9fed

Any tips on getting the material tight all round? Maybe it's because the grass was very wet but whenever I pulled the pegs tight they pulled out of the ground.

IMG_20200104_164956.jpg

IMG_20200104_165247.jpg

Looks decent...I always start at the back and do it 1 peg at a time like in a zig zag...back point 1st...then left then right then left then right...then finish on the 2 door pegs....usually you can tell when groundsheet goes in were needs pullinng/loosening.