Eastern euros

muftyboy

32 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

If you are rich or live in a nice area you generally have to pay more tax for the priveledge unless you are a politician or someone who lives in private school areas like Wandsworth or Westminster where state schools don't exist then council tax is heavily reduced for the privileged few that can afford to live there 

It's not just the justice system that's broken it's all broken 

Amen brother

Viva la revolution 

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I thought it was the fishery owner that posted it originally ?

Strange one as the poster did try and portray that. Picture of the carp on the police car is photo shopped .

No name of the fishery involved or area , Essex police have no record of it , all very very  strange .

5 minutes ago, oscsha said:

Strange one as the poster did try and portray that. Picture of the carp on the police car is photo shopped .

No name of the fishery involved or area , Essex police have no record of it , all very very  strange .

It was in the sun so they probably made it up to make us hate eastern Europeans more in the build up to Brexit 

22 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

It was in the sun so they probably made it up to make us hate eastern Europeans more in the build up to Brexit 

Got to feel a bit sorry for the Eastern euros there has been a problem with them eating what they catch but not to the level the hysterics would have us believe all the guys i have meet out fishing have been nothing but decent, they do like to take a drink with them and BBQ, the last lad was offering me whiskey and beer,  they seem to like stanwicks always a few on there.

The Sun aims their news at the raging reactionary type that does not fact check the froth they are being served. 

Viva the revolution, lol.  

It's just a different culture tbh they like to drink and fish and make a day of it,and in there countries it's fine they catch something and eat it, I know a polish guy and his grandad loved eating bream 😬😬🥺, while I think they should stick to the rules of the water and exercise fish care and catch and release I can see it from the other side of the fence,it's more a traditional hunting thing, if we got loads of American immigrants they would be bowfishing all over the gaff,

As for the sun newspaper it should never be read by anyone these days tbh, so many scandals and they just keep on dishing out BS for people to lap up 

I've been mostly clearing up after Eastern Europeans regularly on the reservoir and the park lake. Beer cans, barbeques, toilet roll and excrement. The toilet roll and excrement I leave to the council or rangers.

Fish scales found next to barbeques.

On the park lake I have been onto the council so often by email they arranged a meeting with me at the lake to discuss the issue. I was able to point out the problems to them at the meeting, it was so bad, so they have put on extra patrols, at all times of the day, not just office hours.

At the reservoir I have been litter picking beer cans, and my mate Big Dave had a right go at a load of Romanians who were leaving rubbish while fishing.

I've been to loads of day tickets where there is litter left all over the shop though and that isn't just Europeans it's just lazy People, I don't like litter of any kind being left by anyone,I had a go at a posh English woman cos she let her dog stinky winky on the playing field, she had to pick it up on her coat cos she didn't have any bags 😁

There are good and bad in all walks of life,perhaps there needs to be better education on fishing laws in this country I heard in Germany you have to take an exam before you are allowed a fishing licence that could work 

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

perhaps there needs to be better education on fishing laws in this country

How hard is it to understand "dont steal fish"

They understand and dont care.

It's not better education of the laws thats needed but a greater enforcement and harsher punishment.

1 hour ago, harpz_31 said:

How hard is it to understand "dont steal fish"

They understand and dont care.

It's not better education of the laws thats needed but a greater enforcement and harsher punishment.

I would suggest it's probably cheaper to educate people and create an exam for your rod licence than pay for extra prisons to house all these people you wish to send down 

Just now, elmoputney said:

I would suggest it's probably cheaper to educate people and create an exam for your rod licence than pay for extra prisons to house all these people you wish to send down 

Typical lefty hug a hoody bull poo.

100% of people who steal know its against the law so telling them something they already know is a waste of money.

As for prisoners costing money to keep In prison the simple answer is make them work for their keep while they pay their dept to society.

13 minutes ago, harpz_31 said:

Typical lefty hug a hoody bull poo.

100% of people who steal know its against the law so telling them something they already know is a waste of money.

As for prisoners costing money to keep In prison the simple answer is make them work for their keep while they pay their dept to society.

Typical sweeping statement designed to pigeonhole someone who happens to have a slightly different viewpoint than yourself, I am surprised you didn't mention Enoch Powell then, 

And who would supervise all this work when there is an overcrowded prison system and a lack of prison officers to look after them already ,one things for sure though the eastern Europeans would be the hardest working bunch in there 

10 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Typical sweeping statement designed to pigeonhole someone who happens to have a slightly different viewpoint than yourself, I am surprised you didn't mention Enoch Powell then, 

And who would supervise all this work when there is an overcrowded prison system and a lack of prison officers to look after them already ,one things for sure though the eastern Europeans would be the hardest working bunch in there 

im not taking about eastern Europeans who for the most part they are law abiding citizens and as you say hard working to boot, im talking about society in general, a society that doesn't send people to prison because it cost to much money and look at the state of the country, we don't like our grandson to go out at night because hes been mugged at knife point twice in the last 2 years.

when I grew up in the 70s and 80s things like that hardly ever happened and if it did it was national news, now unfortunately its so common it doesn't even make local news.

build more prisons with contributions from the prisons earnings, they pay a percentage of what they earn towards their upkeep and the rest can be spent on perks

and you wouldn't need any more staff per prisoner than you already have

42 minutes ago, yonny said:

You need preventive action

I agree totally, and the biggest problem is upbringing and as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, not say all people brought up in problem families get into crime and im not saying all people with decent upbrings are decent people but it tends to swing that way more often than not.

but that's only gonna work on a certain percentage so theres gotta be realistic consequences for those who consistently don't want to follow the rules or how is any preventative action going to work.

Trouble is the system isn't working,firstly why is most crime caused because by addiction or out of desperation 

So this backwards government would rather let criminals run the recreational drugs business,they would make a load of revenue in tax by legalising certain drugs, take the power back and be controlling it, probably saving the NHS time and funds in the process this would also help the police as they would have more time to solve other issues, and probably be able to fund rehab facilities to help people rather than punishing people for being addicts, 

Council tax is a joke with the majority not going to where it should ,the schools aren't getting enough funds last year we had to go in and do maintenance work ourselves to keep it tidy as they just don't have the funds 

They are taxing people to the hilt and affordable property that's a joke,and all that affects a child's upbringing me and my wife have to work full time to keep a roof over our head,and we're still just scraping through because house prices are through the roof because of the property boom caused by rich people forcing the prices up with there need for a weekend retreat and a portfolio of buy to lets, all good solid investments but homelessness is massively increased because if it,

There are better ways but they are turning a blind eye to it, 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

So this backwards government would rather let criminals run the recreational drugs business,they would make a load of revenue in tax by legalising certain drugs

completely agree with the war on drugs being an unwinnable one other than it being legalised

so many police top brass have said the same thing but it falls on deaf ears because politicians are to worried about what the public think of them instead of whats in the best interest of the country.

they need to create a ministry of common sense.

25 minutes ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

What I was thinking... bit of a random thing to make up and put in a newspaper.

Not really , It's called propaganda the Nazis did it lots to make the Germans hate the Jews, much the same as the ukips are doing to try and make us hate eastern Europeans in the same way,it's probably easier than ever with social media to make stuff up and get it in the public eye and it's probably untraceable too, but if you read enough bad tweets or articles you will be slowly getting brainwashed day by day 

37 minutes ago, harpz_31 said:

completely agree with the war on drugs being an unwinnable one other than it being legalised

so many police top brass have said the same thing but it falls on deaf ears because politicians are to worried about what the public think of them instead of whats in the best interest of the country.

they need to create a ministry of common sense.

Doesn't every one already think they are a bunch of c bombs, I am surprised they are that vein still 😀

48 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

“Propaganda cause of Brexit” 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Of course they used propaganda during Brexit they all did to try and get people on there side, 

47 minutes ago, Dannygooner said:

@elmoputney I mean this in the nicest possible way mate. Your comments have really made me chuckle on this thread. I don’t know if your being serious or playing a bad left wing parody act. 

Sadly I fail to see what I said that was funny, 

Problem is that in many cases Eastern Europeans have taken jobs from UK citizens, which is why in many cases wages have stagnated, or even regressed in many industries since 2000. Building trades, hospitality industry, even factory work has been paid at minimal hourly wage. Employment laws have become towards employers favour, not the employee. Result of the demise of unions.

In 1988, I was on an annual contract of £12,000, for a 40 hour week, which is just under £6 an hour. Since then we have only gone up to £8.21. 

For the same job as I do now, in 2000 I earnt £25,000. I am on around £6000 less per year now. Big employers, national companies as well as local have been taking on economic migrants, from whichever part of the EU. The NHS was actively recruiting doctors and nurses from Bulgaria, Spain, Italy and Greece, and further afield, because they could pay them less, and also because they did not want to pay the training cost bursary for UK doctors and nurses.

I have personally lost jobs to economic migrants, I have seen UK citizens, including our youth's, struggle to find even factory jobs. We have farmers saying they cannot get workers to work for them, yet gangmasters have been bussing in economic migrants, taking summer jobs from local residents, including kids. My summer job as a kid was fruit and veg picking, and you got paid by how much you picked, not an hourly rate. The faster you worked, the quicker you got your minimum daily amount done, and got fishing. We'd be on the fruit farm or orchard by 6.30, and fishing or whatever by 1.

That last paragraph, first sentence is painful, personally, because my son, because he could not find a job got involved in drug dealing. It paid more, and County Lines is a nasty business.

Despite what he was involved in, I honestly think the importation and supply of drugs should not be a criminal offence, but a terrorist offence. It is killing our country. There are too many innocent victims, as well as guilty parties. Drive by shootings, stabbings. Innocent Mothers who have lost a son because he was stabbed in a scuffle, she did not even know he was part of a drugs gang.

Open warfare between one side of a town to another, post code fights. Vulnerable people having their homes 'cuckoo'ed', dealers forcing them to deal drugs, or even moving into deal from the address.

After growing up in a high crime and drug area with the sort of problems most smaller towns and cities are seeing today my views on drugs are similar to elmoputney.

Cannabis should be sold with the same regulations as booze, with restrictions in place on THC content, i think the 97 percent THC extracts you can get in the USA are just silly, 

Drugs like Coke and amphetamines should not be legal they cause way too much harm.

LSD and real MDMA not the synthetic stuff should also be regulated and sold to adults if they wish to use such things.

Heroin addiction should be treated as a health issue and not a criminal thing at a user level. i would go as far as providing petty criminals that use theft to fund their addiction with supervised heroin use, taking long term addicts out of the black market, the vast majority of new heroin users are introduced to the drug by other users. it would also cut the number of street prostitutes back by a considerable amount as they only work the streets to fund a very serious drug addiction, the same thing was tried in Switzerland and had a positive result in cutting crime.

Just my opinion not looking for a debate.