Thought of the Day pt.2

greekskii

2 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

Never been there mate,good luck. Did you ever consider on getting a lymm card,mate. I seem to recall that you was after some Catfish. ?

At some point i do wanna play/catch one...but not really looking to fish for em...

57 minutes ago, Highy said:

At some point i do wanna play/catch one...but not really looking to fish for em...

There’s at least 4 waters on the lymm card that has a good mix of carp/cats in em mate and fairly local to you 

Could save you a few bob on day ticket prices if you did fancy targeting a moggy in the future.

7 hours ago, Dannygooner said:

More carp casualties to the otters. This was the most devoured one I’ve found. Most are partially eaten at best 

Its a shame mate, what part of the country is this mate, if i remember correctly your one of the few members that are near to my neck of the woods.

On 30/04/2019 at 18:55, Highy said:

Well ive opted for the 24hr match...you never know...could be chance of a PB and a 1st place...either way...IM OUT FISHING 🎣🎣🎣

Good luck with the match tomorrow mate. 👍 What time do you kick off. 😀

• 3 weeks later...

Praying I can get on the local cat water with temps forecast for mild tomorrow overnight after dropping night time temps. I’d of been on for 48 but the Mrs car is in the garage for 09:00 tomorrow so gotta drop her off..... blooming women 🙄🙄...... back up plan for a carp runs water if I can’t but with it being bank holiday I can see me maggot bashing at this rate 🙄🙄😂😂😬

F8AA49BD-9965-4186-9ADF-5D407375B62B.jpeg

3172D3AA-F300-4E67-A098-8B957164043C.jpeg

25 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Praying I can get on the local cat water with temps forecast for mild tomorrow overnight after dropping night time temps. I’d of been on for 48 but the Mrs car is in the garage for 09:00 tomorrow so gotta drop her off..... blooming women 🙄🙄...... back up plan for a carp runs water if I can’t but with it being bank holiday I can see me maggot bashing at this rate 🙄🙄😂😂😬

That must stink...🤢🤢

On 24/05/2019 at 21:36, snowmanstevo said:

Well ended up on the water we wanted and for the first time in what feels like ages I lost one,and it felt like a good un 😱😱😱 was gutted tbh and was my only bite of the session. I have unfinished business with this water 🙄😬😎.

On a positive note matey boy had one over my mix and  boilies so I’m heading in the right direction. Still can’t get the feeling when my fish padded me up and everything went solid 😱😱😱 always next time i suppose 😉😎🎣

40FE7F74-9AEC-4D03-ABE4-10EC82EC1DBB.jpeg

Just got to the new lake im fishing.

The lake is 6 acres and holds about 30 carp.

Ive already seen the big common, hasnt been out in nearly 2 years.

I saw him about 2 months ago when i was walking round and he had most of the stock with him.

So im thinking im in the right place at the moment , im just having a ciggie and gonna take my time , sit back and watch for bit before i disturb the water.

On 26/05/2019 at 16:29, snowmanstevo said:

Well ended up on the water we wanted and for the first time in what feels like ages I lost one,and it felt like a good un 😱😱😱 was gutted tbh and was my only bite of the session. I have unfinished business with this water 🙄😬😎.

On a positive note matey boy had one over my mix and  boilies so I’m heading in the right direction. Still can’t get the feeling when my fish padded me up and everything went solid 😱😱😱 always next time i suppose 😉😎🎣

40FE7F74-9AEC-4D03-ABE4-10EC82EC1DBB.jpeg

Stevo...im thinkingof joining 2 mates at Lakemore Fishery for Cats...would a standard carp rig be ok but beefed up the braid (? lb) n hook size.