In need of a catapult.

How hard can it be, really!?! A stick and some elastic that can propel a handful of boillies across a lake!

I had a korum one which was ok. Did the job, but grouping was lost a bit above 5 baits and it constantly tangled. Then I got a drennan boiliepult, the red one. Great! As long as you don't want baits past 20 yards! Oh and after putting about 5kg out at full stretch the elastic snapped. I won't be replacing it! Now I've got a Fox long range (apparently) one, which fires 3 baits at a time tops, and has a hand guard! Didn't know why at first, now I do. No matter what you do it cracks the guard so hard it sounds like a gun going off!

My preferred method past 40 yards is a stick, which is the best invention ever by the way! Would be nice to have something reliable to get a decent quantity of bait out up to 40 yards though!

Any suggestions?

I have the ESP boilie pult finding it ok for now. I think nearly all the elastic eventually goes, just some quicker than others.

I've got two of the Nash Cybershot sticks, I was given the shorter one and then bought the full size one. The shorter one is a good stick for closer in work, where you're really putting stretch on the elastic with a catapult.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Drennan Boiliepult, keep the elastic away from sunlight (as any cattie elastic), tie wrap the elastic to the arms, and get a smaller pouch than the standard one, and tie wrap the elastic through the pouch holes.

I usually get a few months out of each elastic I use.

Well mine arrived today and I must say it feels chunky and robust gave it a little twang in the other halves direction (empty obviously) and nearly took her eye out [emoji23][emoji23] it didn't go down well. Have a none advertisement picture ........c39056f261293c34c81993d9a5c3ee0d.jpg. I don't have small hands so this shows how big the pouch is cea9287448a3f0b24a818aedd791cead.jpg

Based on what I have seen so far it's a well spent £10.85