A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat

Gazlaaar

Yep and ruddy tasty, we will have to invite you to our next Northamptonshire social in the spring, cant do it before because of work commitments up to christmass, try our kebabs and chips, you will enjoy, and hopefully our company.

Thanks for the offer steve, but I don't really do socials, my bank time is all evolved around my missus being off work, hence the shorter sessions I do, plus I don't really function very well in front of a group of people, I'm just a miserable git

Edited by Gazlaaar

Beauty linier mirror steve. Didnt weigh or photo but i would guestimate about 17lb. They run to late 30s here with the lake champ at 38lb 9oz and cats to 52 so good chance of a couple of pbs lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

your as good as me with names then :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  "its glyn  :wink: "  steve was interested though "well thats if CM  is steve!"

It's windy here, we had trouble getting the shelter-skelter up, still, it does feel good for a fish :)

20160909_184700_zpsvoscev3p.jpg

not 45mph and peeing it down though  :mrgreen: ,what an adictive idea this thread has tuned out though  :wink: but time for a fish now surely :P !

Edited by gjc1

Yo welcome Glynn, yep i am CM, my mate is Jon, you have my deepest respect, a water of that size with a natural stocking deserves a medal, anythng you catch irrellivant of looks, probably all commons, deserves credit that i would not attribute to most of the lads on here, catch anything buddy and i take my hat off to you, you are probably a better angler than me, if you do, true carp angling, me with that level, i would fish for everything else and hope, go my boy, your a legend from the old days.

What was it you were saying about slating people without knowing where or what they fish for??? Lol

Cheers fella, it's seems a bit calmer, the odd gust here and there, but I have my rigs where I want them so let's see if the carp gods are feeling in a generous mood, if not, I'm still happy :)

Good luck tonight Gal , hope you snare a biggy :wink: