Hey guys Im looking at buying my first bivvy within the next few months but unsure which one to get. I was looking at the sonik sks 1 man bivvy but cant find any customer reviews online any advice would be great. Also if you have any other recommendations could you try and keep them to the same price range of the sonik one. Thanks

I dont own one but the reports i have read seem very good . I have their barrow which is an  excellent piece of kit ,

http://www.carp-zone.co.uk/product/CZ098-99/Carp-Zone%20Hurricane%20A.S%20%28All%20Season%29%20One%20Man%20Bivvy%20with%20Overwrap%20Included

i own the 2 man version of the bivvy in the link. tons of features on these for a very competitive price. highly recommend!

how long to put up dovii and how difficult a job?

5 minutes mate, not difficult at all. the rib sections break down into 4 sections and it all folds/unfolds neatly. the 2 man is huge, it comes in a huge carry bag which makes it all the easier to put away. if your thinking of getting one there are videos on both the 1 and 2 man on youtube. imo you wont get a better bivvy for the price. also the whole front unzips, ive not yet tried that out but will be on my trip next week

Edited by Dovii

5 minutes mate, not difficult at all. the rib sections break down into 4 sections and it all folds/unfolds neatly. the 2 man is huge, it comes in a huge carry bag which makes it all the easier to put away. if your thinking of getting one there are videos on both the 1 and 2 man on youtube. imo you wont get a better bivvy for the price. also the whole front unzips, ive not yet tried that out but will be on my trip next week

been looking at the two man for a while now, i can get one for the same price as the one man so thinking that is the way to go.

i have the TFgear 2 man pop up atm and it has seen me for 8 years now so was looking for a comparable replacement :wink:

been looking at the two man for a while now, i can get one for the same price as the one man so thinking that is the way to go.

i have the TFgear 2 man pop up atm and it has seen me for 8 years now so was looking for a comparable replacement :wink:

this should be right up your street then mate. you will love the head room, ive seen the 2 man with 2 1m wideboy style bedchairs in it with room to spare. ive had my wideboy bed in there with 2 fellas on the large recliner style chairs with room to spare, nice when you got a rainy weekend.

this should be right up your street then mate. you will love the head room, ive seen the 2 man with 2 1m wideboy style bedchairs in it with room to spare. ive had my wideboy bed in there with 2 fellas on the large recliner style chairs with room to spare, nice when you got a rainy weekend.

yeh i have a wideguy double bed and at over 1.2 mtr width it do present a challenge :lol:

was thinking that with the front zipped out and the overwrap on you should get another 3ft at least.

Edited by cyborx

i have the cyprinus wideguy double, bigger than the nash emperor.

its big enough for me and the wife to lie together on but i just like the spreading out for comfort :lol:

Didn't even know that bed exsisted, I just paid the same amount for the carpzone lake lounger plus and its smaller. The wideguy may have to go on my Xmas list.