in search for a day ticket 30

Hi lads, its my 21st birthday in august and I've managed to convince my dad to pay for me to do a 36 hour session on pretty much any lake i choose that is a day ticket water, I'm looking to catch my first uk 30 which is why i originally chose the monument or shattersford lakes in the midlands but I'm also wondering if you lot know anywhere that's a day ticket water with a big head of 20's and a fair few 30's to have a good crack at, decent toilets and safe environment preferred as I'm taking the mrs with me. as close to the midlands as possible but also thinking south wales as a few days later we will be holidaying there for my mrs birthday so I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone if i can. that goes with out saying i need to be able to take a guest with me as she just does the cooking and company. 

little bit to far out my way if im honest, going to be doing a 4 hour road trip the day after fishing so hoping to keep it within west midlands or very south wales

Oh mate , try Horseshoe . FAMOUS carp lake , members on here like Nige always bang on about what a good water it is , i'd love a go myself , take the opportunity .....

just gonna look at a few other venues and see whats the best option for me as although my dad is paying for the fishing i still have to pay for the petrol and drive there etc

But you said you were going to South Wales anyway and wanted to kill two birds with one stone - hence the recomendation of Horseshoe that is on the way there!

£1 an hour is as cheap as it gets for a decent day ticket. And seeing as its 36 hours you wanted to do, you only pay £36. Other day ticket waters may make you pay for 48hours to do the 36!

Something to discuss with my mrs as weve both booked a week off to do stuff together but at the same time we wanna be at home to spend with out familys on our actually birthday. Still need to work out if its better for me to stay closer to home and then go to the caravan or try pack everything plus clothes for a week and do it all in one big road trip

Another vote for Horseshoe. Secure, fantastic facilities, friendly and helpful staff and some seriously large fish to try for,..... and upon leaving you're very close to South Wales.

The expression "No brainer" leaps to mind. Be aware, though, that it's not possible to fish Horseshoe just once.....there's some sort of magnet there, it's essential to return.

Ian