The football thread

You've got yourselfs a tidy team there now,Steve.......

So come on boys,let's have your top 4.

City

Utd

Chelsea

Arsenal

Think guardiola will be surprised just how hard our league is to win,but just fancy them to pip it this year.

Lol benteke ..... He's a goner,doesn't suit our style of play. Massive season for Henderson,there's goals in our team,and he's added more from midfield this season,but,you still gotta be able to defend !

Feel sorry for Benteke..... Would do well at a side that likes to swing crosses into the box,but I seen him have 6/7 one on ones last season .... And missed them all..... Not good enough for me. Strikers should be scoring them.

Lol benteke ..... He's a goner,doesn't suit our style of play. Massive season for Henderson,there's goals in our team,and he's added more from midfield this season,but,you still gotta be able to defend !

Feel sorry for Benteke..... Would do well at a side that likes to swing crosses into the box,but I seen him have 6/7 one on ones last season .... And missed them all..... Not good enough for me. Strikers should be scoring them.

Yes mate I wouldn't want him at West Ham :)

Trouble is Bilic likes him and I'm afraid we might end up with him :(

Fortunately your lot are notoriously difficult to do business with and our owners are as tight as a snare drum .

There's been the rumour mill that with the Lukaku money the blue half want him,and with the way they play he'd do well there,as he would with Palace,Stoke,WBA etc..... Brilliant when attacking a cross..... Just not our type of player

• 2 weeks later...

All of the following first team players are out injured..West Ham are done for....

Ayew

Carroll

Cresswell

Feghouli

Kouyate

Lanzini

Nordtveit

Payet

Sakho

Edited by newmarket

• 3 weeks later...