Lac De Premiere

cobleyn

Yes mate I did. The lake is availible for hire for the week. I think Keith said about £4,500 for the week for all 16 pegs to ourselves. I think it may be better to go for 10 anglers though...it'd cost a bit more but there would be room to move around during the week.

Yes mate I did. The lake is availible for hire for the week. I think Keith said about £4,500 for the week for all 16 pegs to ourselves. I think it may be better to go for 10 anglers though...it'd cost a bit more but there would be room to move around during the week.

I'm in!

Thanks Ross (and everyone) for the kind words. I wish I'd had more time to edit it and write it a little better...but time constraints meant I could just about get this write up done. It does make you appreciate the work that goes into a proper book and the hours of work that authors put into them. I'm fortunate in that I spend most of life on a keyboard so I can type reasonably quickly. For the anglers who decide to write a book who never type or use a computer it must be a real labour of love to get it out.