Shelf life boillies

The Trent Baits shelfies are v good. They're only partially "shelfied" in that they have very low levels of preserves/stabilisers. Unopened they last a year, once the bag is opened they'll last 2 months.

Trent took years getting these just right (a couple of us on here almost gave up waiting for them) but the wait was worth it.

I use the Freshwater Shrimp but you see people raving about most of their recipes.

I use innovate baits shelf life nowadays reaper nut mix has been my go to for the last couple of years, they are also decent, I think you might find shelf life have come on a long way in recent years, I'm converted now tbh love the simplicity you get with shelf life, just tip em in a bucket and off you go, None of that defrosting malarkey. 

11 hours ago, jules007 said:

I am looking for a decent shelf life bait, the plan is to get on a bait that is proven to work and then stick with it on both rods pretty much, i cant do freezer bait, so what would you guys suggest looking at

I've been using Rod Hutchinson The Nutty Bait in mostly shelf life, a freezer version is also available but I simply don't have the space.

There is a new bait coming out soon LT, although I am not sure if it will be in a shelf life version.

The Nutty Bait has been doing me well this year.