Space ,The final FRONTIER X

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2021 at 07:56, dayvid said:

This little lot should be arriving early next week ,

Love my Fox Supa Brolly System , just fancied a change and more space .

FOX FRONTIER BIVVY - Carp Fishing Shelter - YouTube

They do look the business, but the prices are unreel, all new bivvys now look around £500/£600 + Mark. 

£589 for Bivvy, £689 incl Inner Dome, £200 for wrap. 

But still... Wouldn't say no if I was bought 1 😁

Edited by Highy

To be honest it is hard to say this bivvy is over priced that material they use at 20.000 hh is as good as it will get due to weight issues with a higher HH,, the add ons' soon add up though inner domes  and mozzie mesh come with a heavy carp tax as they are made to fit.   Would really like one of these with all the add ons'.

Took my Frontier X out for a test ,yesterday
Total weight with Vapour peak ,ground sheet pegs ect in the bag came in at 16.6 Kg.
It fits a Nash SS3 Wide with around 6 inches clearance at both ends .and plenty of room inside .
Clipping the arms in is relatively straightforward , taking apart does make you feel like you may bend them , but i didnt, how long the boss will last clipping them in and out (wear and tear) ,who knows .
All in all, id say well made and an excellent bivvy 

IMG_3859.JPG

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

It does look good

That mudflap in the groundsheet is a good idea isn't it, groundsheets never seem to recover from a mudfest 👍

It wouldn't surprise me that more manufacturers do this to their ground sheets in the future.

Oh the other thing is they market the groundsheet a HEAVY duty , No way  at best MEDIUM duty , my Fox Supa brolly ground sheet is Heavy Duty 

59 minutes ago, dayvid said:

It wouldn't surprise me that more manufacturers do this to their ground sheets in the future.

Oh the other thing is they market the groundsheet a HEAVY duty , No way  at best MEDIUM duty , my Fox Supa brolly ground sheet is Heavy Duty 

I am quite surprised more haven't already tbh its simple but a good idea