Bream deflectors

elmoputney

4 hours ago, yonny said:

Yes. A proven one.

The Prem has been catching carp for literally 30 years mate. Just grab some Matrix or Aminos and be done with it!

Backing up what Ian said:  I used a custom recipe from Premier for years based on Aminos base mix and caught on it from the off, I also made the same bait but forgot the flavours and caught well from the off - better actually.  Now I use their standard recipes, because guess what they know what they are doing and I don't - and again catching from the off - never any doubts - now using Matrix Plus as well as Aminos T&G, both banging!

There are also lots of other companies that I would trust, just choose a decent company and then stick with it - no worries.

Edited by kevtaylor

Dont get to preoccupied with bait ,choose a recognised quality bait and go with it , 

If your happy with your rigs and choice of swim, then as I have said on here before ,the only reason I dont catch is if the fish are not their or they are not feeding , 

I use Hybrid no better no worse than any I have used in the past , I just get it for a good price.

3 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well you can t fault them for delivery times 👍

Smells like a proper bait as well can't wait to give em a try, I think I can smell scent from hell in there 😋

1581680670460718993745954136155.jpg

Service is always spot on from them !!

I've never detected Scent from hell (asafotedia ) in them though , the wife can always tell when I have the Garlic ones delivered .

6 minutes ago, oscsha said:

Service is always spot on from them !!

I've never detected Scent from hell (asafotedia ) in them though , the wife can always tell when I have the Garlic ones delivered .

I think it may just be in the snails, upon further sniffage but maybe its a lower level in the baits or just a bonus for the snails

Just now, oscsha said:

What's in a name LOL who's simon LOl

It wasn’t him who told me though 

I was at a show and one of the guys on the stand told me after I said it smells like those 2 items

he must have thought me strange when I said it doesn’t smell that bad lol

he did say it had a few other inclusions In It but those were the main bits

he could have been lying to me..

2 minutes ago, framey said:

It wasn’t him who told me though 

I was at a show and one of the guys on the stand told me after I said it smells like those 2 items

he must have thought me strange when I said it doesn’t smell that bad lol

he did say it had a few other inclusions In It but those were the main bits

he could have been lying to me..

Its one of them that will keep us guessing , they use the scent in Royal marine as well so could be fish/crab . I've had several people tell me asafatodia but could be Chinese whispers I blame Simon :)

Asafoetida (/æsəˈfɛtɪdə/; also spelled asafetida)[1] is the dried latex (gum oleoresin) exuded from the rhizome or tap root of several species of Ferula (F. foetida and F. assa-foetida), perennial herbs growing 1 to 1.5 m (3.3 to 4.9 ft) tall. They are part of the celery family, Umbelliferae. Notably, asafoetida is thought to be in the same genus as silphium, a North African plant now believed to be extinct, and was used as a cheaper substitute for that historically important herb from classical antiquity. The species are native to the deserts of Iranand mountains of Afghanistan and most of the world's supply is grown there.[2]

Asafoetida has a pungent smell, lending it the trivial name of stinking gum, but in cooked dishes it delivers a smooth flavour reminiscent of leeks or other onion relatives. Asafoetida is also known variously as "food of the devils", "devil's dung", jowani badian, hing, hengu, inguva, kayam, and ting.[3]

19 minutes ago, oscsha said:

If that stuff is in retro's shropshire gold then it must be at very low levels as it doesn't smell through the bags , I'll see if Nick will tell me sometime .

It was certainly more noticeable in the snails, not so much the wafters or bottom baits tbh, but that could be to do with the pop up mix taking on flavours differently to the rest of the mix so it stands out more