Brentwood Carp Show

bluelabel

Anyone go this weekend...? a few of the big names were conspicuous by their absence this year.... Trakker, Mainline, Greys, to name a few.... still the show was heaving when I got there at 10.30 this morning...

Bought a boilie chopper from NGT for a tenner, one of their Tackle Banks for a fiver and some Rubber/Plastic baits from the Gunki stand for my drop-shotting...

Laughed my socks off at the barefaced front of RidgeMonkey's £1000, £1250, and £1500 bivvies....  utter joke...!

Tons of Pop-up bait companies, and by that I mean "here today, gone tomorrow" types... a few names, faces, & mates....

Had a natter, had a wander around, had me foot run over by a lass with a pram (why...?) had a right laugh at some of the prices for old tat and slobbered over the new Sonik Xtactors...

an okay way to spend a Sunday morning, specially as the wife dropped me off and picked me up afterwards (I only live 8 miles away from the place)

Home for a nice cuppa decent tea that didn't cost nigh on £2 (rip off)... always moan about it, but go every year... Ho Hum....

34 minutes ago, yonny said:

The one man compact version is 30kg with all the extras. Absolutely ridiculous😂

Hardly compact either Yonnie... it also slopes down at the back meaning you've as much room as an ordinary brolly at the back... & the one man is bigger than my 2 man JRC STi with the extended porch on it... it's mahoosive and a mickey take with the price