new byte alarms over engineered hype

Only lives in hitchin 

why use all the fancy jargon to try and sell an alarm it goes over 99% of people’s heads 

all they need to say is we work in the rain don’t false bleep in the wind or undertow and reliable 

and actually be all the above and they will sell loads lol

Edited by framey

1 hour ago, framey said:

Only lives in hitchin 

why use all the fancy jargon to try and sell an alarm it goes over 99% of people’s heads 

all they need to say is we work in the rain don’t false bleep in the wind or undertow and reliable 

Sounds like they can be set up sensitive enough that a polish guy snoring two pegs down could set them off. 

13 hours ago, framey said:

Only lives in hitchin 

Why is it bad that he lives in Hitchin? 🤔

I mean I do agree with all the fancy jargon but I thought Hitchin was alright compared to some places lol 😁

On 24/01/2020 at 18:40, oscsha said:

anybody else seen these

I had not.

They actually interest me. I've been saying for a few years now how we need to see a new technology in bite alarms i.e. not a roller (that can freeze) or delk. Looks like this may be it?

That said, the tech does look similar to a delk which is heavily patented, will be interesting to see how that pans out.

It is a SAVAGE market to break into, I wish the guy the best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Bumptious said:

Good for you using ugly, poorly designed and overpriced hype then (surprise surprise somebody pulled the wool over your eyes yet again, much like the clumsy rigs you use with far too many hideous and unnecessary additions to what is already a great big mouth damaging shark hook)

in my mind good design goes hand in hand with a certain elegance and minimalism 

Here we go again.

My statement regards cosmetics not being important to me was not directed at you, I was merely pointing out that functionality is what counts (to me). How you've managed to turn that into a catalyst to sling mud is beyond me.

So I guess we're now looking at a race against time to see how many people you can alienate before you get banned. Same as last time you joined, and the time before that, and the time before that...........

Edited by yonny