May Catch reports

salokcinnodrog

See the article on drunks in the other thread, he has been banned before, his brother is banned for life along with a couple of other idiots, plus he hasnt a clue with the fishing and moans incessantly about guys that can catch, he is the guy who brings his non member mate down everytime he fishes and the last time there was three of them, we are very lenient with the rules as long as it dont get silly but he takes the Mick, if you get the pun.

Ahh i see Steve, Might have to introduce him to my new friend i met Sunday........Les the other Balif.

He was saying he fished the whole of last seasion on 50 kilo of the Cell he paid someone £40 for and no questions asked !!!

His voice soon blended into the background after that little confession, Someone lost a good wedge of bait (Tackle shop/supplier) i bet he wouldn't want it to have been HIM !

What did Les have to say, havent seen him for over a year, different animal to Mick

Yer aint he lol

Started on Jim asking him if he was a member to which Jim pointed him towards me.

He was quick to point out that i was supposed to let him know i had a guest as he didn't want the rules to be abused to which i replied i had spoken to Mick at which point he seemed to relax, I said do you want to see my permit but he was ok, He'd been ejecting some yuffs from tuther field so i think he was a tad high on adrenaline lol

I actually had you refered to Sunday as Peanut  (no not by Les) lol

Edited by snoozer

A very wet two days, watching shed loads of carp having it away with the naturals in the weed about 50 yards or so out of my water. The swims that command that area were all taken.

Couldn't get nothing on bait, nor on zigs, mid and high up in the water. Every time I wound a lead in, the weed around it was covered in fish eggs. With the amount of weed drifting down from that area told me that this is what the fish were interested in.

With nothing to loose just on dark on the last night, whilst still scratching my head of how to grab a bite, I tied up two 8inch long zigs that would sit just above the weed. A little black and white foam ball soaked in Essential baitsThaumatin B were attached to the hair and they were flung out as close to the shows as I could get them without interfering with the anglers on the Whitney bank.

I had a good nights sleep, apart from being woken at 3am thinking someone was breaking into cars in the car park. I went up to investigate but couldn't see anything untoward.

Waking on first light an hour or so later, I was starting to accept a blank couple of days when, as I was reading a text off the wife giving me a 'pinch, punch, first of the month', the mini zig came good and I was finally into a carp.

A lovely looking blank saver made sure I was going home with a wet net!

I said to Carl that I was trying something a bit different - it worked mate! I'm sure if I didn't have to pull off the lake due to the junior carp camp coming on, I could have had a couple more during the morning on them. I'll definitely be employing them if I find myself in that situation again!

240315d4ea566cd31aefac1b66885d77.jpg

e7330d4eb0be0464763dc129c20318e7.jpg

e9c0d0e9d24204167db1af8b86659e53.jpg

3e59cd6b2769fe776f024d118801479d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done to everyone who caught in May.

I can't remember whether I actually went carp fishing in May, so I must have blanked if I went :roll: , although I do know I did a tench session and managed to catch a half decent tench by design, even if it wasn't on the rod I expected  :wink: