Glugging plastic baits your thought's and observations.

tylow77

1 hour ago, framey said:

I have some elite baits direct Christmas cracker pop ups the tutti fruitti type flavour

wanted some other bits but they never come back to me 

luckily I can get some of their bits from a semi local tackle shop

same people? Or the other party involved in the split?

is it magnum baits?

I had over 70 fish on Christmas cracker which is my favourite bait by the way ,Johnson Ross deal with oli alot , but yeah things changed abit with partners after pete died and oli been chasing his 100+ I know at the mo his PB is now over 90+ ,its great bait for me  especially after using at rainbow for 5 years Christmas cracker and ocean fruit ,if ever want let me know I can find out what the situation is 

• 2 weeks later...

on the topic of flavouring plastic i remember when they were first out, and Frank Warwick saying that only certain types of flavour will penetrate them, i cant remember exactly what sort, maybe ethyl alcohol?, but i'm not sure. At the time enterprise did pots of flavour specifically designed for plastics, and i've still got a couple of pots, you might still find some on ebay if you do a search.

12 hours ago, jimmy_c said:

on the topic of flavouring plastic i remember when they were first out, and Frank Warwick saying that only certain types of flavour will penetrate them

Believe it or not plastic is porous (albeit not very) so they will take on most glugs over time.

14 hours ago, jimmy_c said:

on the topic of flavouring plastic i remember when they were first out, and Frank Warwick saying that only certain types of flavour will penetrate them, i cant remember exactly what sort, maybe ethyl alcohol?, but i'm not sure. At the time enterprise did pots of flavour specifically designed for plastics, and i've still got a couple of pots, you might still find some on ebay if you do a search.

ALL my plastics and foam are drowning in Hinders original Betalin... Sweeeet. 

31 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Think they are sort of banned on the lake i fish is due to they can sit fishing on a snapped off rig for years, they do allow zigs but it's a don't snap off or don't fish them if not sure, plus zigs should float if lost. 

Ha ha. No fake baits unless you're on zigs because that's what the gaffa likes to use over the road🤣