Best Braid.

carpymatt78

• 2 weeks later...
kryston all the way for me :D

Definitely the best. Stood the test of time, so I see no reason to change. I have never had a Kryston braid or coated braid give way on me, and their putty is also the best :wink:

www.kryston.com

Only just started using putty, and got the kryston stuff, it's ace!

Seem like a great company, looks like the kryston braid is a winner on this thread

kryston all the way for me :D

Definitely the best. Stood the test of time, so I see no reason to change. I have never had a Kryston braid or coated braid give way on me, and their putty is also the best :wink:

www.kryston.com

Only just started using putty, and got the kryston stuff, it's ace!

Seem like a great company, looks like the kryston braid is a winner on this thread

I agree, I've got spools of kryston braid in my tackle box that have been there for YEARS! and they're still going strong, however I've not used many other braids, and never coated so I wouldn't know which is best...

I do feel however that its a case of better the devil you know...

I also use their putty and wouldn't use anything else, had it in my box for a fair few years now, It went all hard, but 30 seconds over the stove sorted that and its just like new! don't know how many other putties would last like that :/