Jump to content

framey

Member
  • Posts

    1,931
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    118

Everything posted by framey

  1. Surely the same could be said about the hair rig bite alarms bed chairs proper bivvy come on guys it’s the 21st century lol however drones are taking the proverbial...
  2. I always angle the pegs aswell more force required to pull them out then imo
  3. I use a porter lite with straight arms also have a mk4s but that hasn’t even been out of the shed i gave away a chub one when I bought the porter lite but that just felt stinky winky in comparison and always flexed
  4. 50% semolina 50% soya flour a couple of mm flavour that’s probably the most simple version
  5. What about carp dog it’s a dog lol looks nothing like a carp
  6. Yes I use a fishing rod as a marker carry 3 even when only able to use 2 and make it up as a marker spare spool loaded with braid and a mark on the rod for a foot
  7. Are the hooks the “same” as every other brand? im sure you know what I mean by that didn’t sound it to be assy
  8. Just put It on mute lol
  9. I just want to go more And just enjoy it without it being a chore I joined a lake 3 years ago and have been 3 times in total lol good job it’s cheap going to let one ticket go then play everything else by ear and see what happens
  10. You haven’t mentioned a budget but if not the darent what about free spirit ctx
  11. I use the GRP (?) gold stripey ones
  12. Well I never knew they made that one lol
  13. The neoprene covers are for the alarms not the reciever. they also have a piece of metal in them the same as the plastic covers so the alarms turn off
  14. 24 sounds about right for the cases the neoprene covers are about 5 or 6£
  15. You can buy new cases from Gardner apparently
  16. Yes get the neoprene ones lol
  17. No problems at all I’m not bothered about the longer beep on the first sound either as it’s not the upgraded receiver
  18. Had a set of 3 since they come out,use 2 on my 2 rod set up and one spare never had a problem except for sticky cases and the batteries last ages
  19. Keith’s gear is greatbut you will have to wait for it so don’t expect it NOW order it and forget about it until he contacts you lol
  20. But they are a long shank with a subtle curve lol i bought a pack but not used them yet but they do stick in your finger if you want to try lol
  21. Don’t like it myself lol for the same reason might as well just go whole hog and get a kamasan b.... and well you know lol
  22. Same water as above max hook size is an 8 but I don’t mind you going up to a 7 or a 6 lol WHY !!
  23. I pinched a couple of *name removed *lead clips from a mate on Sunday as we were fishing a water with a leader ban and thought they were dodgy as I struggled to get the lead on it. maybe a use and avoid section on a reviews forum would be a good idea and reasons why it should be avoided not in a bashing way but it might make some manufacturers think about their products more.
×
×
  • Create New...