Hi Everyone

I have some Proper Job Pop Ups , lovely and buoyant , but I have this mental thing where I want to have feed Boilies and Pop Ups the same flavour .

Trent Baits I can have matching pop ups ( that stay up ) ,  and boilies  .

Essential Baits , is it me or do their pop ups not stay erect as well as PJPU , and Trent Baits ? .

🤔

22 hours ago, crusian said:

Hi Everyone

I have some Proper Job Pop Ups , lovely and buoyant , but I have this mental thing where I want to have feed Boilies and Pop Ups the same flavour .

Essential Baits , is it me or do their pop ups not stay erect as well as PJPU , and Trent Baits ? .

🤔

Currently I usually have a different pop-up on one rod from my feed bait, one on the same pop-up as the food bait and a snowman of the food bait in 15mm and a 12mm Monster Crab pop-up.

Pjpu's are supposedly the ultimate pop-up, nothing coming close in terms of buoyancy and longevity although I have found that most pop-ups I use still pop-up after 3-4 days.

The only problem with glugging pop-ups is that you can change the buoyancy. I had some that took on  much liquid they sank, so flavour sprays are the alternative, but how quickly they 'wash-off' might be an issue.

The only thing that I can suggest is see how long the food bait pop-up stays popped up for.

On 06/05/2024 at 10:13, crusian said:

Hi Everyone

🤔

CcMoore do matching cork balls if available but their Air Ball Pop-ups last great, no complaints whatsoever and I've tested many brands and been disapointed over the years 👍

18 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Can you get the liquid flavours or bait sprays, if so maybe you could buy some unflavoured PJPU'S and spray them yourself, best of both worlds then 👍

Thought proper job had closed down??

33 minutes ago, yonny said:

News to me Framey?

There was 2 main ones..

one was owned by Matt and he sold it to some other guy and that’s the one closed down.

apologise if I have the 2 mixed up 

34 minutes ago, framey said:

There was 2 main ones..

one was owned by Matt and he sold it to some other guy and that’s the one closed down.

apologise if I have the 2 mixed up 

You're thinking of UB Baits mate. Shut down ages ago. Shame, decent hookbaits.