Pink bite alarm???

On 16/11/2023 at 16:06, elmoputney said:

I'm tempted, 

The scene is quite stale at the moment it's just Matt black everything, it's a little boring so nice to see something a bit different. 

Agree. It's good to see that someone's bold enough to be different. Wonder if they'd bring out my feminine side?

Ian.

14 hours ago, welder said:

Agree. It's good to see that someone's bold enough to be different. Wonder if they'd bring out my feminine side?

Ian.

I do remember you with no eyebrows...

Did you end up pencilling them back on?

Didn't see pink reels or rods back then!

I seem to remember someone did some DPM green and brown alarms, can't remember who though.

4 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

I seem to remember someone did some DPM green and brown alarms, can't remember who though.

Fox did/do a camo in the micron x range

On 18/11/2023 at 12:41, salokcinnodrog said:

The eyebrow shaving was an experiment, not to be repeated. I looked very clean but permanently astonished.

Oh, and no, I didn't pencil them back on. I grew them back in a fetching shade of grey. Greyness being to cause of the experiment...........

Ian.

On 21/11/2023 at 19:48, welder said:

The eyebrow shaving was an experiment, not to be repeated. I looked very clean but permanently astonished.

Oh, and no, I didn't pencil them back on. I grew them back in a fetching shade of grey. Greyness being to cause of the experiment...........

Ian.

We grow old and grey disgracefully...

Imagine the children of today who don't experiment to find out why or whether an idea works, but simply follow it slavishly from Nash, Korda, Tom Dove, or Elliot Greys social media page...