Combat Pro

Conquer the streets with Urban Cargo Streetwear Trousers – your ticket to urban dominance. These trousers are a masterclass in design, fit, and style, making you the urban influencer. Embrace them to establish your authority in the urban landscape, setting the pace for the trends to follow.

That is a big promise from a pair of cargo pants 😂

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Conquer the streets with Urban Cargo Streetwear Trousers – your ticket to urban dominance. These trousers are a masterclass in design, fit, and style, making you the urban influencer. Embrace them to establish your authority in the urban landscape, setting the pace for the trends to follow.

All i want is a pair that won’t rip and bear my backside to the world… 🙄

3 hours ago, ouchthathurt said:

All i want is a pair that won’t rip and bear my backside to the world… 🙄

Must admit I've been on army surplus combat trousers in olive green, DPM or MTP for years.

Some of my olive green ones have faded, but not ripped on brambles and the like. In fact the only rips have come when they are worn so thin after around 10years old.

10 hours ago, Golden Paws said:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/coral-clay.com

Never heard of them before and nor have a lot of people as they only have 1 review!

It was information on the Combat Pro clothing I was after more than anything.

As I said above, and before, most of my clothing stuff comes from either army surplus or Hoggs of Fife.

Not found anything close from a fishing tackle brand.

On 12/11/2023 at 07:48, elmoputney said:

They list sizes up to 8XL. Dominant enough, or what?

Ian.