The Hunter

elmoputney

I'm actually considering cancelling my Cypography subscription.

I really enjoyed it when it was one long monthly film and some of the guests were fantastic (Oz, Si Haartopp, Si Bater, John Bird etc etc). But now it's all half hour here and 45 mins there I can't be bothered. I've had next to no interest in most of the recent guests either. Real shame as I used to think it was brilliant.

Just now, yonny said:

I'm actually considering cancelling my Cypography subscription.

I really enjoyed it when it was one long monthly film and some of the guests were fantastic (Oz, Si Haartopp, Si Bater, John Bird etc etc). But now it's all half hour here and 45 mins there I can't be bothered. I've had next to no interest in most of the recent guests either. Real shame as I used to think it was brilliant.

Well don't do it before the Christmas giveaway 😏

I'm watching through all the episodes still so I'm still enjoying it, I haven't watched any of the short films yet but I think I will have seen a lot from the episodes 

I’m binning my subscription after the Christmas giveaway. Like Yonny, I’m no fan of the new format. I’m not keen on helping to promote Shelley either. I see Pecky and Joe Morgan are moving into this market soon. Bumped into Joe a couple of times at St Ives over the summer. He comes across as a genuinely nice guy, I’ll probably give his new venture a whirl👍

39 minutes ago, Pete Springate's Guns said:

I’m binning my subscription after the Christmas giveaway. Like Yonny, I’m no fan of the new format. I’m not keen on helping to promote Shelley either. I see Pecky and Joe Morgan are moving into this market soon. Bumped into Joe a couple of times at St Ives over the summer. He comes across as a genuinely nice guy, I’ll probably give his new venture a whirl👍

How's it been going on St Ives? 

I always like Joe Morgans content tbh, seems a real decent bloke of all the new subscriptions I would probably prefer his to all the others 

Just now, elmoputney said:

How's it been going on St Ives? 

I always like Joe Morgans content tbh, seems a real decent bloke of all the new subscriptions I would probably prefer his to all the others 

Enjoyed it mate. Started on Lagoon, had a few but it was far too busy. Upgraded to the full ticket and spent my summer holidays on Shallow-top draw fishing👍Not been down for a while. Might re-join next year if my Dinton ticket doesn’t come up🙏Fancy a go on Meadow next👀

4 minutes ago, Pete Springate's Guns said:

Enjoyed it mate. Started on Lagoon, had a few but it was far too busy. Upgraded to the full ticket and spent my summer holidays on Shallow-top draw fishing👍Not been down for a while. Might re-join next year if my Dinton ticket doesn’t come up🙏Fancy a go on Meadow next👀

I only had a look at shallow once but caught it on a good day, its a lovely looking water isn't it, lagoon always seemed busy when I was on there, I think if I was to rejoin I would try meadow I think, I would be totally out my depth but that's kind of the appeal 😂

Never heard of this one before but have been getting links just lately on FB, funnily enough I do follow big Jim on FB he comes across as an ok guy reputation aside, not too keen on his carp vernacular I doubt I could read one of his books.  he was getting slated the other day for fishing 7 days a week every week, he popped up to say he only fishes 4 days a week and you couldn't do it, lol he is right.

• 9 months later...