Gardner ATTs Silent Alarms & ATTx Receiver

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Yah this 1 is abit sticky/tacky...may invest in Leather case as the Neoprene has no speaker holes for sound.

24 for a full new re-casing on alarms...will get the Neoprene alarm covers as the standard rubber ones are really snug/tight.

Mine are tight but at least I know they won't fall out in the fishing bag. Sometimes I screw a bankstick on to pull them out. 

Same my receiver has gone tacky, not too sure why, I made the mistake of trying to clean it with a baby wipe. Now it's gone fluffy. I'd be interested in seeing the case you get Highy

46 minutes ago, commonly said:

Mine are tight but at least I know they won't fall out in the fishing bag. Sometimes I screw a bankstick on to pull them out. 

Same my receiver has gone tacky, not too sure why, I made the mistake of trying to clean it with a baby wipe. Now it's gone fluffy. I'd be interested in seeing the case you get Highy

Mine are also on banksticks for my pods goalpost setup...

Also did same last night trying wipe off...used a multi surface wipe and thought did trick...but went sticky again....

Be this case...but werw the aerial is on the Deluxe...the on off switch will be.

Screenshot_20191213-114750.thumb.jpg.492efcabf1e9712502a81134b3a6185b.jpg

9 hours ago, Highy said:

Yah this 1 is abit sticky/tacky...may invest in Leather case as the Neoprene has no speaker holes for sound.

24 for a full new re-casing on alarms...will get the Neoprene alarm covers as the standard rubber ones are really snug/tight.

The neoprene covers are for the alarms not the reciever.

they also have a piece of metal in them the same as the plastic covers so the alarms turn off

3 minutes ago, framey said:

The neoprene covers are for the alarms not the reciever.

they also have a piece of metal in them the same as the plastic covers so the alarms turn off

Screenshot_20191213-163048.thumb.jpg.03bc8af82c1d78c7b107ae3e00c94e4d.jpg

Leather on left...9.99

Neoprene...11.99

But the Neoprene no speaker hole so think will get leather 👍

3 hours ago, Highy said:

4 for £2.64...kerching 👍👍

I used the Energizer batteries, too. No problems at all. I have three of the underlit alarms with  clear, 4-mag rollers which pick up the colour of the LEDs. Red, White and Blue, of course! Love the alarms, can't fault them.

Ian.

On 13/12/2019 at 16:36, Highy said:

They also do something called "The Cube" but not for me...

Everything is tougher in the cube 

Water wipes are good for cleaning stuff I clean my glasses, fishing rods, frying pan allsorts with them they might work, Google might have a good cleaning solution for the material you are trying to clean? 

General alarm with receiver question? Do all alarms with receivers have a slight delay to the receiver? My soniks seem to as did my old fox sounder box as it travelled up the wire 😁  but as these are silent do they still transmit slightly slower than the line movement like if I had my alarm volume down ?

8 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Do all alarms with receivers have a slight delay

On the very rare occasion mine go off, I haven't noticed a delay, and I've been right on my rods. 

Have you seen any of the underwater films?? There is always a bit of delay from the fish taking the Bait to the alarm sounding. 

9 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Water wipes are good for cleaning stuff...

General alarm with receiver question? Do all alarms with receivers have a slight delay to the receiver? My soniks seem to as did my old fox sounder box as it travelled up the wire 😁  but as these are silent do they still transmit slightly slower than the line movement like if I had my alarm volume down ?

May try n give the wires ago 👍

Not even had my alarms out properly...took em apart to swap body's..rolled the wheels to see if receiver worked...never took notice about delay...that about it so far until new seals batteries n case come for them...will look more then.

Edited by Highy

3 hours ago, Highy said:

May try n give the wires ago 👍

Not even had my alarms out properly...took em apart to swap body's..rolled the wheels to see if receiver worked...never took notice about delay...that about it so far until new seals batteries n case come for them...will look more then.

I just wondered how instant they worked they are lovely looking alarms and I might get some one day, but I tend to use my alarms at volume unless I am sleeping as they may not wake me but the receiver on the soniks works sort of like an echo of the buzzers which slightly irritates me 😁

On 12/12/2019 at 16:11, bluelabel said:

the 4 magnets are okay... the 6 magnets will have you jumping all over them... even the Gardner lads don't like the 6 magnet wheels, most folk who fit them revert to the 4 mags

I use 4 mags & for me defiantly the best choice of wheel for these alarms. 

Just now, elmoputney said:

Did you enter the comp as well 😁

I've been entering any comp I spot lately I want the TFT one the most 2 grands worth of tackle wouldn't be bad 😁

Yeh did do...been busy lately....too me 7hrs fit a dishwasher Saturday....A FULL new replumb under sink of everything.

5 minutes ago, Highy said:

Yeh did do...been busy lately....too me 7hrs fit a dishwasher Saturday....A FULL new replumb under sink of everything.

That can be a right pain working on washing machines and dishwashers if it doesn't all fit the way you hoped I've had to use longer hoses before to make them fit 😁 as soon as we moved in I did all the white pipes under the kitchen sink dealing with other peoples clogged up muck isn't pleasant that u bend was minging 😩🥵😖 

Edited by elmoputney

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Highy said:

Finally Received....

3 x ATTs 4magnet Rollers...ATTs Lanyard...ATTx Receiver Leather Pouch...Energiser Batteries to fit ATTs Alarms n ATTx Receiver.

I'll stick a pic on later...

A lanyard for my receiver would make sense, leather pouch, too. I'll wait for your pics, Highy.

Ian.