Delkim TXI Plus

8 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

425!!!  they are only 507 new.

I'd say 250 personally half price - pretty standard for 2nd hand, thats if they are not old otherwise less

edit: just noticed you said 4 and receiver in which case a bit more say 350?

As I said check eBay......and the "hazard a guess" that I put was after viewing prices on eBay and other selling sites and seeing what they where selling for. The old mk1 txi's still sell for £70 a pop so even on that basis that's £280 without mentioning the receiver! And I said £375 to £425 (high end of guess) 

11 minutes ago, yonny said:

I know mate, couldn't believe it. Sold an old Armo for 180 odd quid too, nigh on paid for my SS3000's between them. Result!

Edit: I only paid 250 quid for the Delks 4 years ago as well!!!!!

Lol - your like my mate selling stuff for a profit- love it well done, you saw him coming!

Used gas bottles for sale!  10 quid😂

2 hours ago, framey said:

Cash convertors in hemel hempstead  has 4 MINT txi plus reciever old style with the circle on the front for 350

i thought that was expensive personally but my mate reckons it was a good buy he lovesa delk

Personally think the old mk1s should be worth the same price. All these 'problems' people have with the new version and the mk1s don't have any of them...maybe more valuable tbh. 

9 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

I wonder if they command a better price in the UK or North America, I have a couple of big zip-locks full.

Well they are Abu lures from before it became Abu Garcia, he's mostly got people from Europe watching, Swede, dutch etc, think they know a lot more about these lures from the 60s than we do - gonna be interesting, I will pm you a link to them if your interested in seeing how it goes 

Edited by kevtaylor

12 hours ago, dayvid said:

Well these are mint and faultless , only downside is they have screamed out that wonderful Delkim sound many hundreds of times . :shock:

That wonderful Delkim sound!

Mine have been warbling that since 2000 ish!

I honestly don't want to change alarms as I have alarms I know work.

The repairs I had done to my Delkims were down to my own stupidity, leaving flat batteries in, and tearing battery connector wires free:oops:

I did remove a post on this thread as someone tried to turn it into a Fox vs Delkim thread.

5 minutes ago, yonny said:

Agree, if I was to go back to Delks I'd go for the older model, all day.

Think I'm going to keep an eye out for another set of Mk1s and get them sent off to Delkim and then Dalectronics for a refurb, etc. Then keep them safely stored for when these ones pack up (might be 20 years down the line though). I'm sure the Mk1s will beocme 'cult' at some point and command a decent price too.

I have four mk1 delk txi's and rx2004 receiver plus either 1 0r 2 original Delks (greedy I know) but they work and do what I require although remain mostly silent whilst I lake watch 😂😂 can't call it fishing anymore as I've not caught in so long....either way I love them and I'll keep them as long as they continue to work 😁

8 hours ago, salokcinnodrog said:

That wonderful Delkim sound!

Mine have been warbling that since 2000 ish!

I honestly don't want to change alarms as I have alarms I know work.

The repairs I had done to my Delkims were down to my own stupidity, leaving flat batteries in, and tearing battery connector wires free:oops:

I did remove a post on this thread as someone tried to turn it into a Fox vs Delkim thread.

Assuming that was mine 

but i didnt mean to 

Apologise if thats the way it came across