May catch report's

spr1985

So as I can't find a may catch reports I thought I would start it off.

So I came out for a last minute afternoo/ evening session and finally after sitting here for a few hours thinking to myself I'm going to chalk up another blank to add to the list the right hand delk beeped.....nothing unusual in that but...........it then ripped off like a steam train 🚂 The result being my pb smashed to pieces and a beautiful 27lb 14oz common in the net much to my delight 😁😁 not the best picture as she/he was rather lively anyway picture below......

IMG_5869.JPG

11 minutes ago, crusian said:

Only just seen this thread Spr

Yeeees ! :D .

I take it this was from Big Buoy lake ? .

Did you do anything different this time ? . 

Yes mate that lake but opposite end as someone was in my favoured swim (lucky for me) 

as for anything different not really.....I noticed a spot on the far margin that I'd not spotted before, it was like a mini bay created by the outward growth of two bushes so chucked a pop up into said mini bay put 5 or 6 boilies bang on top of it and I would say half hour at most and it steamed off.

id paid little attention to that area before but I shall be paying a bit more attention to it from now on.......a new spot to add to the list 😉

Lol yes mate I am.....and I got a rite rollicking from the missus....apparently a £45 Superdry hoodie is not appropriate fishing attire "thats what ya minging  hoodies are for" rattled across the kitchen when I got home 😂😂 I still had the purple line on too but.....all the orange bits and bobs where present and correct 😝

23 hours ago, spr1985 said:

Lol yes mate I am.....and I got a rite rollicking from the missus....apparently a £45 Superdry hoodie is not appropriate fishing attire "thats what ya minging  hoodies are for" rattled across the kitchen when I got home 😂😂 I still had the purple line on too but.....all the orange bits and bobs where present and correct 😝

So I guess you didn't say " £45 is nothing to what I normally spend on my fishing gear " ( £45 :shock: , Dude have you never heard of Primark ? ) 

Maybe you said " I've just smashed my P.B. to pieces , let's go to bed early and celebrate  :D .

21 minutes ago, crusian said:

So I guess you didn't say " £45 is nothing to what I normally spend on my fishing gear " ( £45 :shock: , Dude have you never heard of Primark ? ) 

Maybe you said " I've just smashed my P.B. to pieces , let's go to bed early and celebrate  :D .

lol 😂 i try not to mention how much fishing gear costs....it gets me in trouble

it was a birthday present.....from her 😂 (Primark is ace for bargains) 

im not even going to comment on the last one other than......if I do I will get banned from the forum 

Just now, phil dalts said:

Very true mate! I know that lake inside out, as i've said before i never change my rigs now or bait. Just simple baiting n waiting. 

Thats key bud stick to what you no works ... many times changing things after a few blanks only gets more blanks in my experience.

I have a couple of lakes that i no like the back of my hand and always good for a bite when things get tough elsewhere but them blanks for me is what keeps things intresting.