The football thread

The point i was trying to make was that due to early season injuries , the Dudley Dinosaur was forced to play a certain style with the players he had available , and it was successful .

As soon as his favourite players were fit again he reverted to type as did the kind of krap" football" he likes to play and we have gone backwards since .

The question that everyone was asking was the " why fix what aint broke" one ?

Well now AC is injured again it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with . Sakho & Valencia that the fans want or Carlton Cole and Kevin Norun ?

If you had seen Nolans stats for this season Steve(s) you wouldnt be wondering what our problem is ...

As for the list of players you listed CM , we still finished mid-low table even with all those players but we never had to suffer all the kick bollock & bite hoofball football that we have to now .

If ye canne see it , ask blackburn & newcastle fans :)

Well its amazing it really is . He has picked Kouyote at centre half in order to fit his lovechild Nolan into his midfield .

Watch Nolan this afternoon boys and please tell me what Nolan brings to the team .....

At least he has picked pinky & perky upfront . Should be an exciting game . If West Ham are losing at half time expect to see joey o'brien coming on to let kouyote rejoin the midfield .

Unlucky AMMERS .....

Nolan prob just got a 7 for me ..... He sat infront of the back 4 and didn't have much to do with utd doing most of there attacking down the flanks...... Set up a couple of good passes that set players attacking but he didn't have that much to do over the 90 mins .....

Unlucky AMMERS .....

Nolan prob just got a 7 for me ..... He sat infront of the back 4 and didn't have much to do with utd doing most of there attacking down the flanks...... Set up a couple of good passes that set players attacking but he didn't have that much to do over the 90 mins .....

Yes i agree with you there stevo it was one of his better games , bit anonymous first half but did well second .

Thought we played well today and the african fella aint a bad aquisition is he ?

We'll play worse and win though .

Now for the Saints & the Spuds :)