The football thread

never bet your fishing on football apart from our beloved ammers, a little chat with Frank about scotty unfriendliness, my only trip to Hampden, I watched Scotland versus Belgium, 1970s, only went because Francois van der Elste was playing, he got a hat trick, couldn't contain my delight at this West Ham hero, got in a fight, lost and got thrown out for my trouble, happy days, didn't care though, up the Irons.

Worry not my Oirish friend , the mighty 'ammers are in there as well . Need goals though 1 or 2 nil is no good to me :)

That's nothing mate I've been to park head for a West Ham friendly an old firm game and Scotland 0 sir Trev's 1 .

Let's just say you had to be fit :wink:

yet another scouse derby draw . not a bad game but if everton had scored first it would have made it interesting for the neutral i reckon .

now for the mighty 'ammers tomorrer :)

lets see what team BFS picks out of the walking wounded .

most down here are hoping to see Sakho and Valencia resume their early season partnership now that Carroll is finally injured again .

not as simple as that though ...Question is will we be playing 90 minutes with 10 men once again ?

or will the fat man drop Nolan ? :)

Edited by newmarket

He got lucky earlier in the season when AC and his lovechild were injured .

When they came back from injury we were 3rd , we're now 8th .

He'll do anything to pee off the masses down here including Sullivan the chairman .

He would rather play Carlton Cole up front on his own than give the fans what they want .