What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

They were on the radio here and charted, but Bob Marley and the Wailers dominated the reggae scene so much it was only a few cover hits that were played. Also in Canada there is a 'Can-con' (Canadian content) regulation which dictates a certain percentage of airplay has to be Canadian artists so playlists on most mainstream fm stations (especially the syndicated ones) gets pretty stale.

They were quite popular in the live clubs down here just after the punk thing and i spose the first album was ok if you liked that sort of thing .

Those covers they destroyed later on was where they made their money and lost their street cred .

Made a mockery of their name imo .

Not really my cuppa tea but can understand why they were so popular .

When I try to post images - a box appears to allow the url addy to be pasted, but then nowt. The box just stays open. The only way to close the box is to actually leave the message board and return. It's a pita.

Same for quoting. I can't get the quote to work. Do I have to enable something in the profile/account?

You shouldn't have to change any settings.

What browser are you using? I uses Google chrome without any issues.

For posting pictures you should be able to bypass your issues by typing manually.

Put in [ img ] web address here (Including http://) [ /img ] without any spaces and you should post the image.

Edited by dalthegooner

Hello mate , yes on the phone.

Didn't have to change anything when the site first changed ?

Me neither, but I went to post something the other week and it wouldn't work until I changed the m to a www (Think it was a link rather than a video bit same difference, I guess :wink: )

The other thing to try is [ YouTube ] web address here [ /YouTube ] with no spaces.

To be fair though Phil, I was listening to this anyway. I found out that my best mate from Bristol died suddenly last week. He was a massive city fan so been playing my wurzels albums smiling away remembering him.

I'm so glad that Bristol City won the league now. His last few weeks would have been a happy time celebrating. I'll be having a few ciders for him after his funeral on Friday, that's for sure.

To be fair though Phil, I was listening to this anyway. I found out that my best mate from Bristol died suddenly last week. He was a massive city fan so been playing my wurzels albums smiling away remembering him.

I'm so glad that Bristol City won the league now. His last few weeks would have been a happy time celebrating. I'll be having a few ciders for him after his funeral on Friday, that's for sure.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate.

thoughts are with you mate ... I'll never forget one of my best mates taken far to early probably 20 years ago now sad times mate .