big carp in essex

I only just caught up and read all the last few pages, I up for a social!

If it's at weeley I will prove there are under 15lb fish in there coz I will catch one.

I'm sure I have got some photos of the fish I have had out of the preditor lake.

The farmer told me that when he netted it last he took out hundreds of little carp.

Spicy

i have already spoke to nick about a possible social but PLEASE NOT weeley

If it turns out like the othernight we all had, I dont think it will matter where it is.....I dont know about you Gaz but I had a whale of a time laughing and chatting with you guys.

You cant sign a someone in on a ticket and night fish with caps, so where else can we go?

Spicy

I have removed many of the Posts on this thread, posts referring to Alarms, Rods and some simply because Text Talk and the Spelling was so Bad.

I did split and move some of the Posts on it into the Catch Report section

The Subject is Big Carp in Essex.

Please stick to the Topic

I did ask in another thread has anyone any views on Halstead/Gosfield and Foxearth Fisheries?

Fish Sizes, Season Tickets costs etc.

I know Foxearth just went kind of Syndicated, but still with a Day Ticket

As to location, rigs and Bait, I'll do the Hard work myself.

Guest Anonymous
Of to the prdator lake tommorow any tips

By tips i mean location and bait :wink:

Shame really cause my tip would be save ya money & go out on the lash :wink:

I did not mean that there are not any fish in the lake bigger than 15lb I mean't that the farmer tells porkie pies about how many fish are in there, he told me that there where about a hundred odd carp and none of them where under 15lb. Which I dont think is even near the truth!

I have seen a few big carp and cats come out, but only a few.

The farmer aint thick if he tells people how many big fish he has then the more people will fish it. The more money he just sticks in his big fat greedy pockets.

This time next year he will have a metal track going around the lakes so his mum can sit in the back of a rolls royce and go around collecting your hard earned cash.. she wont even have to pull the throttle on her brand new quad bike cash collecting machine.

Am I starting to sound a bit bitter?

Spicy

I did not mean that there are not any fish in the lake bigger than 15lb I mean't that the farmer tells porkie pies about how many fish are in there, he told me that there where about a hundred odd carp and none of them where under 15lb. Which I dont think is even near the truth!

I have seen a few big carp and cats come out, but only a few.

The farmer aint thick if he tells people how many big fish he has then the more people will fish it. The more money he just sticks in his big fat greedy pockets.

This time next year he will have a metal track going around the lakes so his mum can sit in the back of a rolls royce and go around collecting your hard earned cash.. she wont even have to pull the throttle on her brand new quad bike cash collecting machine.

Am I starting to sound a bit bitter?

Spicy

very haha!

and slighty tinge of jealousy haha!

poor old lady, she jus trying to help!!

haha o well!!

fishing is all about mystery and if he said there was a 40 in there then i would fish better so it might be a good thing?

mat