9ft carp rods

On 09/10/2024 at 17:55, jules007 said:

TBH im happy i got the Diawa`s my last 12ft 3lb were same rods and they were right nice to use, i did think the old 11 footers were just to old and under gunned, just cheap glass fibre rods, but will still use one of them on the smaller runs lake as fish only run to 15lb in there

I just think you justwanted to buy new rods anyway 

he just made your mind up for you lol. 😂 

2 hours ago, framey said:

I just think you justwanted to buy new rods anyway 

he just made your mind up for you lol. 😂 

That's how it's starts, just a couple of new rods, then reels, then bivvy, bed, luggage, bite alarms, then you start going for non essential stuff like boats, bushwhackers, more luggage to put new bits in, more terminal tackle than you know what to do with then you find you don't use it all, sell some bits to buy more stuff you don't really need 😂 I've had a few bouts of just wanting to buy stuff lately. I've managed to stop myself so far, but for how long.......... 

7 hours ago, elmoputney said:

That's how it's starts, just a couple of new rods, then reels, then bivvy, bed, luggage, bite alarms, then you start going for non essential stuff like boats, bushwhackers, more luggage to put new bits in, more terminal tackle than you know what to do with then you find you don't use it all, sell some bits to buy more stuff you don't really need 😂 I've had a few bouts of just wanting to buy stuff lately. I've managed to stop myself so far, but for how long.......... 

I get what your saying but im just about done with getting kit now, however my reels are about 20 years old and starting to get corrosion on parts, but they still work perfect but my daughter is asking what to get me for xmas, also i need a one man shelter for wet weather, not a bivvy as im not doing over night stuff

3 hours ago, jules007 said:

I get what your saying but im just about done with getting kit now, however my reels are about 20 years old and starting to get corrosion on parts, but they still work perfect but my daughter is asking what to get me for xmas, also i need a one man shelter for wet weather, not a bivvy as im not doing over night stuff

We have all said that too 😂

13 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I can 2nd that 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, elmoputney said:

You are the founding father of spending on tackle 😂

🤣🤣 them days feel a distant memory....

When I know the money is ready to be processed, holiday will be booked/paid, then family treats for us all 😁

I've bought a few bits today for tomorrow's day session nothing wort shouting sbout.....just me n the pooch, so food was definitely needed 😅😅

I'll be home for the Rugby leauge Final.

Just now, Higham1987 said:

🤣🤣 them days feel a distant memory....

When I know the money is ready to be processed, holiday will be booked/paid, then family treats for us all 😁

I've bought a few bits today for tomorrow's day session nothing wort shouting sbout.....just me n the pooch, so food was definitely needed 😅😅

I'll be home for the Rugby leauge Final.

Well good luck hope you bag a biggie