venue that allows drones?

Dave812

Could you imagine the scene 

5000 acre ressie 10 anglers all fishing within 50 yards of each other because all the fish are spread out over 200 yards of one bank 

all these anglers sent up a drone to find the fish first from the car park…

or 

just pull up to the gate on the local water leave the van running.

send up the drone to find the fish 

then go home after 5 minutes because you couldn’t see them.

I've only ever seen them flying down the beach. Never when I've been fishing. I'm so boring that they wouldn't watch me for long.

As I said, I've never been able to locate fish with it. At a certain height you wouldn't know it was there.

A mate said, he's seen guys using pva string to drop rigs, I'm not that adventurous & I only have a lightweight one, so not sure how it would cope with the additional weight?? 

It's just a flying camera as far as I'm concerned 

11 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Should be banned,it is an invasion of my privacy filming me without my permission, unless you are paying royalties it's banned 😂

They very quickly got banned on my syndicate. The angler who used it kept his ticket, but hasn't been back since.

On 13/09/2023 at 16:21, elmoputney said:

Should be banned,it is an invasion of my privacy filming me without my permission, unless you are paying royalties it's banned 😂

I mean one without camera just able to cast bait and rig such as SharkX fishing drone but don't think venues would allow a drone

Edited by Leegii

7 hours ago, Leegii said:

I mean one without camera just able to cast bait and rig such as SharkX fishing drone but don't think venues would allow a drone

Doesn't that have a camera aswell, I had never seen one of those, I've just accepted a bait boat is OK, going to be at least a decade before I even think of joining the dam busters.