Jump to content

Rant


Carpbell3
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have found carp anglers a tad hypocritical it is similar to crufts comb your dogs fur a differant way to the next owner and you doing it wrong, my opinion is you can't be doing wrong if it's a hobby

Terrier owners are even worse some of us see no use for most dogs even though the terriers are kept as pets, tell ya most would be gutted if they were to moan that terriers are too feisty. I don't think Fred would of been welcome on Chris's lakes not enough room to get away from distractions.

Least we know one thing can a English fox hunter dance like an Irish man... you bet they can and do, got to give it the protesters though they really did get the hunts to up their practice in animal welfare.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carp anglers are well backwards in social skills too, seems idiot is a casual insulst bandyed round without thougt, a hang over from the days of institutions for socities lesser able. Idiot along with retard was a very darwinist lable applied to people with one of the spectrum disorders.

The fact it is still used today and picked up by new comers to Britain  is shocking some people just don't know the meaning of the language they use.

Get Chris to open up on such things you would think is was the victorian era again, can't wait to bump into him  see if he can talk the talk to my face, the nasty little jaffa hardly surprising the man has no family of his own with a personilty like that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Carp anglers are well backwards in social skills too, seems idiot is a casual insulst bandyed round without thougt, a hang over from the days of institutions for socities lesser able. Idiot along with retard was a very darwinist lable applied to people with one of the spectrum disorders.

The fact it is still used today and picked up by new comers to Britain  is shocking some people just don't know the meaning of the language they use.

Get Chris to open up on such things you would think is was the victorian era again, can't wait to bump into him  see if he can talk the talk to my face, the nasty little jaffa hardly surprising the man has no family of his own with a personilty like that.

Your last 2 posts have gone right over my head 

What is obvious though is you do have beef with someone lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, framey said:

Your last 2 posts have gone right over my head 

What is obvious though is you do have beef with someone lol

Nope I have no problem with anyone other than the fool Chris Berry leadcore has been done to death, let's move on to other aspects of carp angling that need reforming, such as otter fencing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, framey said:

Your last 2 posts have gone right over my head 

What is obvious though is you do have beef with someone lol

To be fair there is not enough traffic on this site to open a discussion just going get the same nodding dog response. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's  like when he tells his story of kicking proper travelers and gypsy people off the lakes, no he really didn't they moved along a few hippies that were living the van life. He really does talk it up and use real derogatory language the fact some will lap it up for a ticket well that's a nodding dog.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carpbell3 said:

A fool that talks to people like they are dog do and when you take the rip back he stomps his foot removes your ticket then talks stinky winky behind your back, I have a ex like that the person is one seriouse bigot that needs banning from holding anysort of membership list. Short of his circle group buddies.

I assume you've been barred from Welly then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kevtaylor said:

I assume you've been barred from Welly then?

Got banned last year over the phone when I went to renew, I don't listen to foolish talk that's blatantly racist, then you should hear his views on disabled, that was the straw, took the rip back a bit about his well manicured lakes and nothing else other than telling not to talk about loved ones in any manner as his direct questioning was like a right-wing civil servent running a institution in the victoriana era.

Yeah I really dislike the guy any time I get to give an honest opinion he will hear it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Got banned last year over the phone when I went to renew, I don't listen to foolish talk that's blatantly racist, then you should hear his views on disabled, that was the straw, took the rip back a bit about his well manicured lakes and nothing else other than telling not to talk about loved ones in any manner as his direct questioning was like a right-wing civil servent running a institution in the victoriana era.

Yeah I really dislike the guy any time I get to give an honest opinion he will hear it.

So why did he ban you - I don't get it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

So why did he ban you - I don't get it?

Due to him, started after a iffy phone call when we was both on the same lake started to ask about my Mrs disability as though he was a civil servant he got barked at for a reply, didn't come and talk to me.

Then he said I phoned him a moaned about ticket price increase as he knew I was real annoyed with him.

when I went to renew i asked if I could pay in January as December is a tight month for me it was at that point he said no all subs have to be secured in December and went all anti weed even though the place is chocc full of growers, sellers and smokers.

The guy breaks that many of deffras rules running that place it's laughable, reckon he must have one trousers leg shorter than the other.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Due to him, started after a iffy phone call when we was both on the same lake started to ask about my Mrs disability as though he was a civil servant he got barked at for a reply, didn't come and talk to me.

Then he said I phoned him a moaned about ticket price increase as he knew I was real annoyed with him.

when I went to renew i asked if I could pay in January as December is a tight month for me it was at that point he said no all subs have to be secured in December and went all anti weed even though the place is chocc full of growers, sellers and smokers.

The guy breaks that many of deffras rules running that place it's laughable, reckon he must have one trousers leg shorter than the other.

 

 

So you're not banned then just couldn't pay on time.  Amazing what the latest feed has done for the fish, even the old non growers have suddenly piled on the weight 👀

The Zip has gone from 29 to 37 after not growing for 10 odd years that I know of - amazing turn around.  I fished it 5 years too early, now got 5 or more 50's that I've caught at lower weights.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

He got funny after I pulled a few big uns out on the ecton Berry and made the mistake of telling him and others about the great bait company I found just up the road I didn't know he held a grudge why would I.

It seemed pretty expensive that bait, is it worth it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kevtaylor said:

So you're not banned then just couldn't pay on time.  Amazing what the latest feed has done for the fish, even the old non growers have suddenly piled on the weight 👀

The Zip has gone from 29 to 37 after not growing for 10 odd years that I know of - amazing turn around.  I fished it 5 years too early, now got 5 or more 50's that I've caught at lower weights.

 

I could of paid the deposit in December if he insisted I asked to put it off a month, if that's why you ban someone then yes,  me I think it's due to me barking at him when he phoned me as opposed to walking down the path and talking to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

It seemed pretty expensive that bait, is it worth it?

I didn't know the true cost till I spoke to Chris about it, cost was around 10 for a kilo. 

I honestly knew nothing of the history between him and that company me running around singing it's praises after a few good fish and the biggest mirror in the little lake didn't impress him lol 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Carpbell3 said:

I didn't know the true cost till I spoke to Chris about it, cost was around 10 for a kilo. 

I honestly knew nothing of the history between him and that company me running around singing it's praises after a few good fish and the biggest mirror in the little lake didn't impress him lol 🤣

He ran Ecton in partnership for a while, both parties wanted different things so he pulled out from what I remember.  Then he got Welly.

So you had the broken linear?  Banger!

I fished it when it had a 40 in before the fence was put up.  Banging fish such a shame he was too late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kevtaylor said:

He ran Ecton in partnership for a while, both parties wanted different things so he pulled out from what I remember.  Then he got Welly.

So you had the broken linear?  Banger!

I fished it when it had a 40 in before the fence was put up.  Banging fish such a shame he was too late.

To be honest Chris is a nice bloke most of the time and his lakes are spot on without the fish, just don't let him see you with your manky paw in the salad bowl or whatever it is that sets him off

Had the broken lin on my first year which I was accused of mishandling by another angler who asked if his daughter could get a photo with it, yeah sure pass it round.

Think it went missing around two years later, also had the next biggest one and two of the moonscale style 30s, neer got to moonscale which would of made the three of the leather looking 30s.

Strange how other anglers tell tales of mishandling fish even though it was in the lake a caught over the next few years,bit of a strange fella sees someone juggling a 30 gets a pic for his family then goes off like a vegan in the cheap tuna section.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Carpbell3 said:

Had the broken lin on my first year which I was accused of mishandling by another angler who asked if his daughter could get a photo with it, yeah sure pass it round.

Think it went missing around two years later, also had the next biggest one and two of the moonscale style 30s, neer got to moonscale which would of made the three of the leather looking 30s.

Strange how other anglers tell tales of mishandling fish even though it was in the lake a caught over the next few years,bit of a strange fella sees someone juggling a 30 gets a pic for his family then goes off like a vegan in the cheap tuna section.

Cracking fish that - I lost that one - savage battle, well done mate.

Got a mate who fishes it once or twice a year and pretty sure he saw it last time down but will check.

I found them to be a funny bunch over that side of the road, I got blanked many times just saying hello.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too early

Pictures of cute otters have been known to arouse the wroth of some.

To be fair not sure if any follow wildlife stuff but even groups that do the bring back to nature projects are starting to get a little concerned by the numbers of both otter and mink, bit late now.

 

FiWUdS_UAAAXEEA.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...