Drones

commonly

• 1 month later...

Well I managed a quick overnighter at an estate lake. My van wasn't fixed in time😭

Water quality was really bad, they canceled the swimming of a triathlon there.

My mate had a pasty and I had a bin lid. Gutted to miss the opportunity of 3 nights at the Res. 

Photo_6553658_DJI_58_jpg_4008507_0_2021710172052_photo_original.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've been looking at them lately,  but I'm in 2 minds....don't wanna spend a fortune and be left with it......SOOOO I've been looking at cheaper options....

1. E58 Pro Foldable Drone....basically a knock off version of the DJI (Mavic) Drone.

Screenshot_20230125_195705_eBay.thumb.jpg.02bdae60c06856f4015aa739be1551f8.jpg

2. OFY S85 Pro Drone

Screenshot_20230125_195646_eBay.thumb.jpg.2d78079a23a915979b894afda2bc816a.jpg

Both have decent starter reviews, but I'm in 2 minds.

Both around £50

6 minutes ago, framey said:

I looked at the dji mini 

think from memory they were around the 350 mark 

my son in law uses his for a side hussle checking people gutters and roofs etc at £30 a pop. saves the scaffold or ladders etc 

made a few quid at it a swell so it paid for the drone

Not bad idea that 🤔....

But still can't justify that sort of Mo ey at moment....I know its buy cheap buy twice, but I wouldn't be bothered at £50 if was half decent ?...

• 4 weeks later...

On 25/01/2023 at 19:58, Highy said:

I've been looking at them lately,  but I'm in 2 minds....don't wanna spend a fortune and be left with it......SOOOO I've been looking at cheaper options....

1. E58 Pro Foldable Drone....basically a knock off version of the DJI (Mavic) Drone.

Screenshot_20230125_195705_eBay.thumb.jpg.02bdae60c06856f4015aa739be1551f8.jpg

2. OFY S85 Pro Drone

Screenshot_20230125_195646_eBay.thumb.jpg.2d78079a23a915979b894afda2bc816a.jpg

Both have decent starter reviews, but I'm in 2 minds.

Both around £50

See the thing is when the drone goes out of control and disappears into the sky or smashes against a wall and is damaged most companies will blame you. I have the dji magic mini and for a beginner it’s easy as anything to use as long as you take your time and stay calm I have used it on loads of lakes and it’s still here with me going strong.  My daughter was bought a drone which cost about £200 so we set it up and I started it thinking that because I am very good with my dji magic mini I would be able to handle this drone. I launched it it took of went into the sky and became impossible to control we never saw it again 

2 minutes ago, Danny Hearn said:

See the thing is when the drone goes out of control and disappears into the sky or smashes against a wall and is damaged most companies will blame you. I have the dji magic mini and for a beginner it’s easy as anything to use as long as you take your time and stay calm I have used it on loads of lakes and it’s still here with me going strong.  My daughter was bought a drone which cost about £200 so we set it up and I started it thinking that because I am very good with my dji magic mini I would be able to handle this drone. I launched it it took of went into the sky and became impossible to control we never saw it again 

It too claimed to have everything the dji mavic mini had but it didn’t. Maybe this one was faulty but we will never know. When something is wrong you can send it back. When this drone decided it’s going straight back to china we had nothing to give back 🤣

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...