Carp waking up?

Nube

1 minute ago, yonny said:

And the rest buddy. Last weekend ours climbed 2 degrees as air temps stabilised at double figures. Then the big winds and 16 degree air temps on Wednesday sent it up another 2 degrees. Then that amazing sunshine this weekend bought it up to 9!!

It has to be the most rapid increase I've ever seen. I have no doubt we'll see more cold weather at some point in March but defo a promising sign.

I am just going on what he said but I did take it as a sign, could do with no rain for a while it was still very flooded, I would've needed waders to get right round it, 

I guess where we had such a sustained cold spell before it seems to have made this warmer spell very noticable, lletd just hope it doesn't get too cold again 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I am just going on what he said but I did take it as a sign, could do with no rain for a while it was still very flooded, I would've needed waders to get right round it, 

I guess where we had such a sustained cold spell before it seems to have made this warmer spell very noticable, lletd just hope it doesn't get too cold again 

Don’t want to be a downer on things but it’s supposed to drop again guys

15 minutes ago, Carpmaster said:

Don’t want to be a downer on things but it’s supposed to drop again guys

Just checked for the week, doesn't hit the dizzy heights required does it, and there was me thinking the Bermuda shorts might be coming out soon 😭

Gives me a bit of time to spot find though 👍

The wind changes about Thursday, all them Wigan kebab eaters fault 😁

It was 4c when I walked the dog this morning, it’s around 8c at the moment but the sunshine is glorious! I’ve got another day session booked in for Friday, I’m hoping that now they’ve been moving around a lot more the last week or two, they continue to do so. I try not to look at the long range forecast too much, it just depresses me!