Do garden birds eat pigeon conditioner?

elmoputney

I thought it was only me triggering the profanity filter with the shorter version of Mr. Walker's first name! It could be worse, several years ago I put some photo's of my dog on Flickr at a local beauty spot known as something ridge, the something referring to a male bird being a 4 letter word starting with a c and ending in k. I checked a few days later to see if it was picking up any views and entered the search term and what can I say, they certainly did have some ridges! (Just checked again and all have now been removed.)

If stored in an air tight bucket, pigeon conditioner will last for years before any harm comes to it.

22 minutes ago, Golden Paws said:

I thought it was only me triggering the profanity filter with the shorter version of Mr. Walker's first name! It could be worse, several years ago I put some photo's of my dog on Flickr at a local beauty spot known as something ridge, the something referring to a male bird being a 4 letter word starting with a c and ending in k. I checked a few days later to see if it was picking up any views and entered the search term and what can I say, they certainly did have some ridges! (Just checked again and all have now been removed.)

If stored in an air tight bucket, pigeon conditioner will last for years before any harm comes to it.

I pick it up a few times blooming filter 😂

It's in a mouse proof bin which so far seems to work OK it's stored at outside temps so fine at the moment, 

I need to find space for 20kg of shelf life's this week though, I've also got a bin full of pellets 😳