Food & Cooking gear bag

2 hours ago, Pete Springate's Guns said:

As per the title. I’m looking for a cool bag which will accommodate food for 2/3 nights plus utensils, gas bottle and burner etc. Loads on the market so looking for reviews/recommendations.👍

I've used the NGT Insulated Carryall for about 3yrs now, 

51ToHWzc5nL._AC_SX466_.jpg.d6bf1d67cf6554ef9a009448f6a4888b.jpg

I have a gas bottle in each side pocket, plates & utensils in front pocket, food, burner, drinks, cup, Bivvy table inside. 

6 minutes ago, Highy said:

I've used the NGT Insulated Carryall for about 3yrs now, 

51ToHWzc5nL._AC_SX466_.jpg.d6bf1d67cf6554ef9a009448f6a4888b.jpg

I have a gas bottle in each side pocket, plates & utensils in front pocket, food, burner, drinks, cup, Bivvy table inside. 

I got the same one for the money its great, mines lasted a couple of years now with no major damage, still works exactly as it should 

Just now, elmoputney said:

I got the xpr rucksack for my tackle that's pretty nice also, I have got the xl Carryall too but that stays home because I was taking too much stuff in it 😂

I'm happy with my gear now, jus wanna swap to Sonik SKTek ... Rod Bag, Carryall, Cook Bag. 

No worries enjoy, 

I've organised myself a bit more using some of there other bits too

I got a couple of the little lead pouches they are pretty useful, 

I also use the brew kit bag for all my electronic bits like camera and lights etc, that all fits in nicely 

Aaaand I got one of the 6 glug pot bags took all the pots out and I use that for my tackle bits and it fits the little xpr tackle box in on top perfectly, 

image.png.09597500aba766fe623885dd7703d07e.png

• 1 year later...

NGT Brew Kit Bag(35×17×13cm) is the perfect accessory for all cooking gear you carry with you while camping. The bag has the following specifications:
- Insulating lining
- Sturdy zipper
- Extra compartment on the inside
- Carry strap
- Ideal for all of your cooking gear
NGT bags are perfect for long rides and camping sessions. Even on the coldest days, it will keep the food warm and gear protected. I own an NGT bag for about two years now.

Edited by salokcinnodrog
Remove unauthorised link, no spamming

Nice old thread cunningly resurrected I see .

just for the hell of it , I use a Saber cool bag for my weekend grub stash , drinks & ice pack .

My cooker and griddle comes in its own carry case and I also have a recently donated NGT plates & cutlery set in its own little case .

More individual items to worry about but they’re all pretty small no don’t really affect the overall load .

As an aside , I’m quite impressed with the Saber luggage in general tbh their 3 rod hold-all , ruck sack and general tackle bags large and small are all pretty good for the money .

Must be quite a new brand as I don’t recall them in 2016 when I went into Fishing retirement.

Tesco plastic bag but other supermarket bags are available. Lol   I eat from the frying pan so no need for a plate, Weetabix in Tupperware take 4 eat 2 then a swill with water to clean pop the other 2 back in the Tupperware for the nx morning. I recently bought a small cool bag from thinking anglers for milk and for any meats I take. Small gas canister and tiny stove fork knife and teaspoon in a side pocket mug in the other with coffee and tea.  All this and more in a rucksack… which sadly has seen better days. Il take a look at the Saber rucksack.  👍