Where I'll be on Friday

12 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Me too... this is my 2nd trip here... apparently its bone hard for the bigger fish so just any size carp will be an achievement for me... vintage gear will be used with the Sharpe's and my Merlin pins... lets hope I'm graced with a carp this time round

It's looking good for it mate 🎣 

My fingers are crossed for you 🤞 looks a beautiful place 

Keep us posted 😁

Well I blanked my bottom off friday and saturday and whilst it was sheeting it down this morning, I had a screaming run which took me straight through a weedbed.... one cut off hookink later and I was holding a straight rod after seeing a huge orange tail move a ton of water in a huge swirl.... gutted... my only chance and i miffed it up... ho hum...

Couple of nice fish out though... a 28 to my buddy Neil which tied his B.James MkIV  into knots and left it permanently bent,  and and another chap had a 34 at midnight last night... couple more 20's out too.... sadly I blanked

2 hours ago, bluelabel said:

Well I blanked my bottom off friday and saturday and whilst it was sheeting it down this morning, I had a screaming run which took me straight through a weedbed.... one cut off hookink later and I was holding a straight rod after seeing a huge orange tail move a ton of water in a huge swirl.... gutted... my only chance and i miffed it up... ho hum...

Couple of nice fish out though... a 28 to my buddy Neil which tied his B.James MkIV  into knots and left it permanently bent,  and and another chap had a 34 at midnight last night... couple more 20's out too.... sadly I blanked

All fun and games mukka 

When you back next