New in ๐Ÿ˜

Alright lads and ladyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜ New to the forum, and just starting back up carping,so buying all the gear AGAIN lol,live in Scotland and fished ย carp,pike,trout,sea,boat....and now back to carp๐Ÿ˜not sure why I left the carp but glad to be back on the scene. Like a bit of wild camping also, tried shooting for a wile.ย 
ย 

so thatโ€™s a little aboot me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Edited by Ark79

Hello Ark

I think Carp fishing in Scotland is quite unusual , I can't remember who on the forum fishes for Carp in Scotland .

There are some on here who like to be mobile when after Carp , so I'm thinking your wild camping exploits would be interesting - well I'm certainly interested if I feel the urge to go night fishingย ๐Ÿ˜ .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

17 hours ago, Ark79 said:

Alright lads and ladyโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜ New to the forum, and just starting back up carping,so buying all the gear AGAIN lol,live in Scotland and fished ย carp,pike,trout,sea,boat....and now back to carp๐Ÿ˜not sure why I left the carp but glad to be back on the scene. Like a bit of wild camping also, tried shooting for a wile.ย 
ย 

Welcome ark hope you enjoy the forum.ย 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/07/2020 at 13:53, Ark79 said:

ย 

Hello Arkย 

Could you tell me a bit about your Wild Camping pls.?ย 

Just supposing I wanted to go night fishing to escape the heat , I would want a Sleeping Bag , and a Sleeping Mat , and then I could just lay on the ground , no need to lug a heavy Bedchair ? .

Lastly , can you send a cooling breeze down South ? .

๐Ÿ˜

6 minutes ago, crusian said:

Hello Arkย 

Just supposing I wanted to go night fishing to escape the heat , I would want a Sleeping Bag , and a Sleeping Mat , and then I could just lay on the ground , no need to lug a heavy Bedchair ? .

๐Ÿ˜

ย 

ย 

a cool breeze ๐Ÿค” yup! On its way pal ๐Ÿ˜‚

al range of mats out there buddy all depends on what you want to spend. Am not a ground dweller, normally tent and bed or and mainly aย hammock. Look at the thermarest range for a matย , sleeping bag, carinthia or snugpak canโ€™t go wrong with these. Or just rough it with a sleeping bag ๐Ÿ˜ย 

a feel like Iโ€™m teaching my granny to suck eggs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s not much difference between camping when fishing or wild camping, just take away all the luxuryโ€™s that you have in your bivvy and sleep uncomfortable ย for the night, throw in a fire pit and bobs your uncle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

On 22/07/2020 at 15:28, Ark79 said:

Thanks for the welcome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
ย 

so no Scotish carpers then ๐Ÿ˜ all the more for me ๐Ÿฅณ

Not to many places to go for carp in Scotland right enough, iv only fished 3 venues in 10 year of fishing lol.ย 

Hey mate,

Where aboutย in Scotland? I'm in Paisley/Glasgow and looking for some new Carp Spots. The only ones i know areย https://www.magiscroft.com/ย &ย http://www.springwaterfishery.co.uk/ย both got some good carp. Both also a bit more of a drive from me than id like..ย 

1 hour ago, Ark79 said:

ย 

ย 

a cool breeze ๐Ÿค” yup! On its way pal ๐Ÿ˜‚

al range of mats out there buddy all depends on what you want to spend. Am not a ground dweller, normally tent and bed or and mainly aย hammock. Look at the thermarest range for a matย , sleeping bag, carinthia or snugpak canโ€™t go wrong with these. Or just rough it with a sleeping bag ๐Ÿ˜ย 

a feel like Iโ€™m teaching my granny to suck eggs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thereโ€™s not much difference between camping when fishing or wild camping, just take away all the luxuryโ€™s that you have in your bivvy and sleep uncomfortable ย for the night, throw in a fire pit and bobs your uncle ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thanks , Arkย 

If the breeze could arrive by Sunday when I'm next going fishing ? .

I'll look up your recommendations , Yonny is also a Snugpak man .

A Fire Pit should go down a treat at my lake ! .

๐Ÿ˜

2 hours ago, crusian said:

Hello Arkย 

๐Ÿ˜

Welcome butty

1 hour ago, Kyle Davies said:

Hey mate,

Where aboutย in Scotland? I'm in Paisley/Glasgow and looking for some new Carp Spots. The only ones i know areย https://www.magiscroft.com/ย &ย http://www.springwaterfishery.co.uk/ย both got some good carp. Both also a bit more of a drive from me than id like..ย 

2 Scots ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

A Tartan Army .

๐Ÿ˜

2 hours ago, Kyle Davies said:

Hey mate,

orchill fishery buddy ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ย A stay in Perthshire mate, ย I grew/dragged up in Glasgow tho๐Ÿ˜‚ moved out this way about 13 years agoย