Cyprinus K2 brolly system or??

nightmare mate, not what you expect from a new bit of gear. Had my skills out on my local in the rain and it held up fine, did have a problem with the zip on the bag but I contacted the seller and they are sending a replacement out with no questions asked. Hope you get yours sorted 👍🏻

Edited by salokcinnodrog
Edited to remove *****

On 21 June 2020 at 12:42, Nuttyhammer said:

Nightmare mate, not what you expect from a new bit of gear. Had my skills out on my local in the rain and it held up fine, did have a problem with the zip on the bag but I contacted the seller and they are sending a replacement out with no questions asked. Hope you get yours sorted 👍🏻

Sent emails pics n vids, starting looking for a new 1, thinking Sonik AXS brolly n wrap 🤔

1 hour ago, Highy said:

It's either gonna be 

Fox Eos 1man bivvy n wrap

Sonik AXS Brolly n Wrap

Both have decent reviews and my max is around £200

Mind changed already.....

Fox Eos 1man Bivvy n wrap

Sonik SKtek 1man Bivvy n Wrap

DEFINITELY between these 2...both have pros n cons...

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Highy said:

Actually got the AXS Brolly n Wrap this week.... Sent the Chub Brolly back... Leaking in door seems 

Will be using the AXS Sunday night.... Woop woop... Got a week off work next week, Sunday Monday my free days for when I'm off so a 24hr will do 😁

• 1 year later...
On 15/02/2020 at 11:38, Jguy91 said:

Yeah I've had a nosey at the cyprinus bunker it looks pretty good to be honest I'm just not quite happy with the height I watched the carpology review on it if it was 20cm higher I would snap it up. The main 2 I'm torn between are the jrc extreme tx and cyprinus K2 mainly because of the inner vapour guard, I'm trying my best to find anyone who's owned a K2 to give me an insight on the quality.

I've had my k2 for a year now and can't really fault in. It's big enough for my avid leveltec system bed with room to spare. I have the extended canopy which makes it big enough for 2 people, easily. The extended porch does sweat a bit so bare this in mind. If cyprinus did a skull cap and/or a small canopy this would(in my opinion) eliminate this and would be handy when the rain comes and the front inside the brolly gets wet(even with no wind) Just an observation. Please let me know if they do one, much appreciated.

Mark

• 8 months later...

They got a bit iffy anyhow fair few complaints about the lower end stuff plus all the import prices and regs have changed  see the French are being there usual helpful selves,  wouldn't fancy being on a coach with just a portable pot for all to use the poor dude sitting nearest.

1 hour ago, Carpbell3 said:

They got a bit iffy anyhow fair few complaints about the lower end stuff plus all the import prices and regs have changed  see the French are being there usual helpful selves,  wouldn't fancy being on a coach with just a portable pot for all to use the poor dude sitting nearest.

I went to France Tuesday and came back last night though the euro tunnel no major issues either way, I would say the biggest hold up is uk customs though. With the ferries though it's probably down to the fact p and o sacked all their staff during the pandemic now surprisingly they can't cope.