Back again

To any Mods who can help... I can't sign in... I have two logons one as captainsmirnoff and one as Bluelabel (I created the captainsmirnoff one after I had trouble logging in once before)

can someone delete the captainsmirnoff login and send me a password reset on the email registered with Bluelabel  please....?

Many thanks

Bluelabel, if I knew how to I'd be happy to help. I've searched through the Moderators Options and nothing showing. It's probably above my social status, so will need Admin to rearrange stuff. I'll drop Nick (salok) a text and ask him to look into it.

Ian.

• welder featured this topic

Well as no one would sort out my logons, despite multiple requests I have created yet another account....

to Admin....

is it really that difficult to answer an email....?

and my email has never changed since the day I first joined, I used a secondary email to try and contact you as the site didn't recognise the original

On 25/11/2019 at 19:58, salokcinnodrog said:

And that is why you need to keep email addresses up to date! 

If you forget your password your reset is sent to your email address

I have been using the same address for years... I used a secondary address because the site didn't recognise the original.... Now... can you get my old Bluelabel profile back or not....????

17 minutes ago, HarryWJ said:

but I cannot log in on that profile... claims the email doesn't exist

I know which email address you used to sign in with the Bluelabel account. I attempted to merge the Bluelabel and Blob accounts, but as said struggled on my phone. I did message and ask you to check the email address that Bluelabel was using as I think it may be an old work related one.

Now I'm home you can message me your email address and I should be able to change it on your original profile. 

That is what I have been waiting for, you have to make an effort, I can't guess your current email address.