Back again

4 hours ago, HarryWJ said:

Well as no one would sort out my logons, despite multiple requests I have created yet another account....

Β 

to Admin....

is it really that difficult to answer an email....?

and my email has never changed since the day I first joined, I used a secondary email to try and contactΒ you as the site didn't recognise the original

Is that you , Blue ? , if it is welcome back .

😊

Β 

The reason I couldn't change the email address on Bluelabel is because once an email is registered, that is the account it 'belongs' to. The original Bluelabel email address was not the same, hence why I could not just add h.********@ etc to it as the Harry account was using the 'correct' address.

Β 

I will have to delete the Harry account so hopefully you can use the correct email.Β 

Whether you originally had a work email address or had your pc hacked andΒ the email account changed I don't know, so I had to go through and change password via Admin CP then send it over for the log-in.Β 

I get people moaning at me because I still have an original Hotmail.com email, my primary one that I use as I found Virgin, NTL, Β etc as they changed, it became difficult to log into from other Internet providers, whereas Hotmail I can access from any internet source, be it phone, ipad, or 'puter.

In fact my only problem is remembering the current password as I don't like saving passwords on any device. If you get hacked or lose your Windowsphone you can give away everything as everything is linked to the phone and number.

Β