Proper Job Pop ups

Hi guys. Has anyone ever used proper job pop ups. I have used 2 flavours Bananna and Cream special and although they are super buoyant I haven’t had a touch on them. I always fish at least one pop up so have used them quite extensively. It could be my angling. I just want a pop up I know is gonna stay up for 16 hours. 

5 hours ago, DrUdloko said:

Hi guys. Has anyone ever used proper job pop ups. I have used 2 flavours Bananna and Cream special and although they are super buoyant I haven’t had a touch on them. I always fish at least one pop up so have used them quite extensively. It could be my angling. I just want a pop up I know is gonna stay up for 16 hours. 

Screenshot_20190422-233209_Photos.thumb.jpg.417bf1a5f53239c4c0faa0dea73d4b17.jpg

I had these given to me once by a mate when i first started off...didn't know how good they were at first as i was only just into carp fishing and was a bottom fisher only...wish i had kept them now.

14 hours ago, DrUdloko said:

proper job pop ups

They are the best none cork pop ups available imo.

Flavours that have done me well include Fishy Peach, Pineapple/Butyric, Condensed Milk, Scopex Strawberry, Devils Dung (like a butyric acid kinda flavour, really stinks). I also use the their none flavoured hook baits for zigs, and for suspending alternative hook biats when the going gets tough.

I'd use any of the flavours they do tbh. That Kevin that runs it really knows what he's doing.

10 hours ago, greekskii said:

I used to love the banana ones and they did me a few fish, then he stopped making them in the matt orange colour and the yellows didn't seem to work as well. Prompted me to make my own in the same colour. 

Do you fancy selling me some you’ve made mate? 😂 I’ve seen some of the beautys you’ve caught on here...🐳

16 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

Do you fancy selling me some you’ve made mate? 😂 I’ve seen some of the beautys you’ve caught on here...🐳

got a bag full of them in the garage. Not used them much recently tbh. They are nowhere near the quality of proper jobs, they are soft but still very buoyant because it's just plain pop-up mix and liquids. and not rolled perfectly. no way sellable...

1 hour ago, greekskii said:

got a bag full of them in the garage. Not used them much recently tbh. They are nowhere near the quality of proper jobs, they are soft but still very buoyant because it's just plain pop-up mix and liquids. and not rolled perfectly. no way sellable...

No worries mate, I no the quality of fish you’ve caught won’t just be down to which pop up anyway.👍

Edited by Its-grim-up-north